Exanima Released

Hi,
just got the game! I am a Darksouls fan and this right here just blew my mind!
Very good work and it looks so beautiful. Also it runs so smooth! Unreal dudes!!!
I am really excited where this will be going!
Now excuse me... i have some people to punch... witch my very large sword!!!
Thanks for the amazing game.
OMG!!!!! Of all the threads you chose to write in!!!!!!! Cant you feel the atmosphere with hungry basement dwellers dying for update.o_Oo_Oo_O

On your post, welcome to the forums man and glad you are loving the game so far, the upcoming update is what everyone is seriously anticipating as it is any day now, lots of nice improvements.

Gaurus

Just downloaded this game from steam a few weeks back and could not stop playing it until I reached the teleporter and could play no more. I am pleasantly surprised by how well the game mechanics work even in this crude beta. Loads of potential here. Game feels like a cross of the half life (due to the realistic physics) and the Ultima series (with its perspective.) The combat takes getting used to, but an hour or two of practice in the arena solves this and is a must do. Once I got the hang of the unique combat system, I had a blast with it.

Mikodzi

Insider
Just downloaded this game from steam a few weeks back and could not stop playing it until I reached the teleporter and could play no more. I am pleasantly surprised by how well the game mechanics work even in this crude beta. Loads of potential here. Game feels like a cross of the half life (due to the realistic physics) and the Ultima series (with its perspective.) The combat takes getting used to, but an hour or two of practice in the arena solves this and is a must do. Once I got the hang of the unique combat system, I had a blast with it.
Nice to see you here!
You came at the right time, because very soon BM will release patch with post-portal content, so you can venture further.
Cheers!

Jacob Jones

Supporter
Just got this awesome game on steam
and 3 days of my life disappear :D
I beat both arenas and got to the portal.
PLEASE MOAR!!!

Shhhh if they find out you did all that in 3 days they will make the game harder. I've had it for months and still never beat the expert arena. Last guy always wins.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.