Exanima Released

Also can't pause to chat. Shift-Tab won't work in Steam when using the Esc key to pause. So it is hard to answer questions while playing. And stupid Steam chat should let the Streamer not have limited responses. That is dumb. It makes sense kind of for the viewers to have limits to help prevent spamming but why limit the streamer? It jsut makes it hard to interact with viewers.

Mieu

Supporter
I can see no keys in my account page, tried to look yesterday to no avail so waited for today, where am i supposed to look? i have no email with any keys either :(

Mieu

Supporter
haha, thanks (one account PW on here was different from another PW on same account, wierd) anyway i now have the game in my steam library, thanks Holy.Death

lvk

Insider
I've only seen the trailer for the first time (been super busy!) and it's fantastic. I thought it was great the player kept running from danger to show how that works, and eventually turned to face it. It nailed Exanima so well that two people I know who were previously disinterested reconsidered looking at the game. Also, @Bethain outdid himself again.

Takahiro86

Hello, i am new here^^
I got a problem, i brought the Game on Paypal but there was an timed out error after the purchase!
the paypal status of the purchase says "not booked" <-- "nicht gebucht" in german. (main language is german)
I ofc contacted the Developer a few hours ago, but no answer.
i guess the only thing i can do is waiting?
it looks like a great game!

NinjaDegu

Supporter
I purchased the game earlier (through PayPal) and have yet to receive an activation code email or similar. Is this normal? Have I missed something? I only signed up for an account today.

Scarecrow

Insider
Its normal guys, its not instantanous. Send a PM to Brendan if it takes weirdly long, and he'll get you sorted when he gets around to it.

Takahiro86

I purchased the game earlier (through PayPal) and have yet to receive an activation code email or similar. Is this normal? Have I missed something? I only signed up for an account today.
I guess all we have to do is waiting...
and maybe looking at other awesome Indie games
Secrets of Grindea looks like a time killer!
/Edit Ok, waiting is over i got it now:)

Last edited:

speculum

Insider
Looks like a lot of progress has been made since 2012, and all the concepts and tech ideas that the devs only had in their minds back then are now starting to tangibly come together and stand up on their own as a playable experience. This is really exciting guys, thanks.

bonich86

that the continuation I did not understand even be written nepoymu date that he was alive just do Projects???

SwordJoe

Hi,
just got the game! I am a Darksouls fan and this right here just blew my mind!
Very good work and it looks so beautiful. Also it runs so smooth! Unreal dudes!!!
I am really excited where this will be going!
Now excuse me... i have some people to punch... witch my very large sword!!!
Thanks for the amazing game.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.