Exanima Greenlit on Steam

Kieran

Developer
Exanima was greenlit with this Monday's batch of games. The process went incredibly well, we had a hugely positive response with 87% voting "yes, I would buy this game" compared to an average of 30% in the top 50 out of over 1700 games. We also had an impressive 1500+ comments on our Greenlight page. Things are looking good for Exanima.

Link to Exanima's Greenlight page.

A huge thank you to everyone who voted for us and helped by spreading the word!

We plan to release Exanima on Steam some time in April, there is a bit of preparation involved and we're working on a launch trailer. Naturally we're also working on adding new content and features to the game. All our backers will receive a copy of Exanima with the launch and if for any reason the Steam launch should take longer than expected we will anyway release the game to you.

Best,

Bare Mettle

Tony

Insider
Very impressive Greenlight results! This bodes well for the future of Exanima and Sui Generis :). It's nice to finally see Bare Mettle getting some well deserved recognition.

Congrats to the entire Bare Mettle team and cheers to everyone in this amazing community who helped make the Greenlight campaign such a success!!

Murf

Knew it was only a matter of time. Cannot wait for the world to see what you guys have accomplished. Gonna be a lot of naysayers, but overall I think it is going be received very well. Bare Mettle is going to make a huge impact on the scene.

Congrats!!

A little late of me, but I'm happy for you guys! When i first saw the kickstarter page, i thought to myself ''This is gonna be great! But might sadly fail since most gamer don't like using their brains when they game'' Hand Holding is ruining hardcore gaming.

Followed the game since, and I'm legitly happy to see you guys have gone that far with the project! Looking at the feedback and general opinion on the game. I can't wait for the game to release on steam, so people can enjoy a new experience deserving of praise!

Good job guys!

Love From Canada

Don Kanaille

Insider
So... now that April is nearing its end, how is progress going? You were going to release the game on Steam this month, and personally, I cant wait! :) I feel that this is really going to be a breakthrough and I´m mentally prepared to spread the word about this game as far as I can as soon as it has this easy-to-access sales platform and a trailer to show.
So, any chance you´d give us a short update? Has Valve already reached out to you after the Greenlight success and are you already in pole position, or is there still so much work left that you wont make it to Steam this month? (I wont blame you, I´m just curious). :D

tiny lampe

Insider
So... now that April is nearing its end, how is progress going? You were going to release the game on Steam this month, and personally, I cant wait! :) I feel that this is really going to be a breakthrough and I´m mentally prepared to spread the word about this game as far as I can as soon as it has this easy-to-access sales platform and a trailer to show.
So, any chance you´d give us a short update? Has Valve already reached out to you after the Greenlight success and are you already in pole position, or is there still so much work left that you wont make it to Steam this month? (I wont blame you, I´m just curious). :D
We're aiming to release Exanima on Steam Early Access to all backers on the 29th. We've decided to postpone adding the new content to shortly after release and instead focus on improving what the game currently offers. We're adding some nice new features to the main game mode, fixing various combat issues for the arena mode and taking a little more time to make sure the new content is ready.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.