Exanima Gameplay

RobG

Insider
Hi

I've just started putting videos with commentary up on youtube. If you like that sort of thing or need some help with the early game it might be interesting to you :)

Part 2 is up already, hopefully have one or two more up today.

like and sub if you feel so inclined.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Tony

Insider
Great video, RobG! It made me chuckle when you mentioned how difficult it is to play while trying to commentate at the same time. I'm not the best at multi-tasking and I was having this same issue while live streaming. Trying to fight in the game, pay attention to where you're going, read chat and commentate all at the same time is very difficult! For those who've watched me stream I'm sure they can attest to how poorly I do while streaming lol.

RobG

Insider
Its like patting your head and rubbing your stomach right? Its funny how the rhythm of the fight interferes with my speech haha you can hear the effort in some of the swings :p

RobG

Insider
My latest set of videos is going up on youtube. Hopefully displayed in 1080p now and done as a bit of a walkthough/guide for getting through the game.

thanks to the subs and likes its cool seeing the channel growing.

Good watching so far. As I commented on youtube, I stopped watching when you got as far as I've managed to go in these last efw days. When I've managed to explore some more I'll watch some more. Keep it up :).

RobG

Insider
Latest Vids from me, some naked arena and a quick tutorial on fighting against multiple enemies. 60 subs now which is so cool :)

I'm going to be starting another lets play soon I think with audio recorded as I play, and a more in depth exploration. Thanks for all the likes comments and subs everyone it is making the effort and time I'm investing into this worthwhile.

Zotis

I actually saw your runthrough of the first level before. That's how I learned where to find the key that was under the table, lol.

So how much of a spoiler is your level three video? There is one spoiler I'm trying to avoid, but I've already beaten the game so if that's all it is then I'll watch it.

RobG

Insider

Latest offering, still in the process of trying to record a full naked 2h run (been to the boss just not beaten the swine) So for now this is a highlights of some fights vs the first 5 enemies as a bit of a celebration for reaching 200 subs! Hope you like it.

Bethain

Developer

Latest offering, still in the process of trying to record a full naked 2h run (been to the boss just not beaten the swine) So for now this is a highlights of some fights vs the first 5 enemies as a bit of a celebration for reaching 200 subs! Hope you like it.
Nice, need to practice more, your skills are making me feel a little newbly tbh.

Sir NotABot

Training in Exanima grows your confidence, pride and thats when unexpected deaths by wooden stick comes on scene. :D
LOL, or worse, death by bed pan/wooden crutch. Oh, the ignominy! I completed the Expert arena before even attempting the campaign. Thought I was hot shit right up until the very first zombie kicked my ass.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.