Exanima 0.6.4.6

Jimmini

Insider
Added master tier Beast matches
Finally!! ...how do I kill the adept one?

The framerate still drops by about 50% after a match ends before pressing "Exit". I wanna tinker with the mugs and chairs in the tavern!

Akiner

Have you put it on steam yet? Or am I not seeing something I should?
it's on steam yes, try the public beta on steam if you haven't yet.

Thx for the quick update, The beast master already dead ^^. However since this update, sometimes my teammates just stand still and do nothing for a few seconds (happens rarely though) like i was in a skirmish fight, one of my teammates killed someone far away and stand still near the body not joining an other fight.

Still in skirmish, we were 3 vs 1. and suddenly my 2 teammates and the last enemy just stop, stand still for like 2 secondes then back to fight again. Funny and weird ^^.

I have it now ;), still can only kill the beast in novice lol, the only glitch I've noticed is with the Polish looking helms there is some shadow displacment under the brim. Also why is the splinted curses so expensive? It should be cheaper than plate not three times the price?

Roryn

Insider
I tell you what I'd really like -- the option to not need to enter the full 3 combatants with beast and skirmish matches. I'd really like to be able to fight 3-on-1 or 3-on-2 in the arena in a way that didn't involve me swinging wildly in fray matches trying to get everyone's attention.

guts

will the golems be fixed in the next update, because i got locked in a room and there is a golem at the door and he wont let me open, so im stuck in the room forever.

Sgt. Floris

will the golems be fixed in the next update, because i got locked in a room and there is a golem at the door and he wont let me open, so im stuck in the room forever.
Try running into the door really hard when it's a little bit open.

Roryn

Insider
i tried that but the golem just weighs too much and i only got that door open a few inches
They should lose interest if you wait as far away from them as possible with the door closed; even if they don't move away at that point, you should be able to do the running thing.. I hope for your sake heheh.

bobchaos

i tried that but the golem just weighs too much and i only got that door open a few inches
I had a similar problem with the blue-eyed one locking himself into his room, never did find a fix :( Mind you if the door opens a bit you could try killing him through that opening with a spear or polearm, then presumably you can move the body through the crack too. Worth trying

guts

They should lose interest if you wait as far away from them as possible with the door closed; even if they don't move away at that point, you should be able to do the running thing.. I hope for your sake heheh.
ok thank you

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.