Exanima 0.6.4.3

LoftyOG

Does anyone know how to equip a second weapon for dual wielding? I meet all the requirements.
Just drag and drop a second one handed weapon onto your character. It can be two swords, two maces, a sword and a mace, a mace and an axe, etc.

You have to learn the dual wielding skill first.

CharliePow

Anyone got tips for killing "The Beast" in Adept rank? I've managed to kill the Novice one but geeze, this one's tough.

MrApophos

I love stabbing my merchant with my halberd every time I come out of an arena match. Aside from being hilarious and fun, it's great practice for thrusting accuracy, too.

He doesn't die or take damage, just if anyone didn't know!
I just bought a merchant, stabbed him three times and now he is dead. :(

burgzaza

Insider
I truly love this one ! It also seems very good to protect the neck. Is that Sallet or Bassinet helm ? Nvm my medievalness is too polluted by video games... I don't know what I'm saying.

Do visors raise? That would be cool.!
Well probably not but it would be a cool mechanic. Make sight restricting helmets ( like blind spots) but of you lift the visor you can see like normal. It would also be cool if they could get ripped open in combat, of course then you should make it to where armor can get ripped off!

Hastur

Does anyone now if the next updates that will come out these days will contain dyers? Because I'm hesitating at making a new character because I found nicely colored clothes with my current one...But if we can dye our clothes it will be kinda pointless not making a new one lel.

I'm talking about my arena character of course

burgzaza

Insider
I don't know if Dyes are coming, but in meanwhile I'l setting my merchant to find only aspirant clothes, I buy every Red/Blue coats, whatever the quality...
I'm now able to have all my characters with the same color, whatever their rank. And it is pretty helpfull in 3v3, not to mention classy :)

MrApophos

:eek: What?? No way! I've stabbed mine dozens and dozens of times now and he's fine!

I am so.. so sorry if that's the case :oops: Poor merchants really don't deserve it.
It's ok, he came back when I loaded my game again. But I can kill him...temporarily. Is this the same for you?

Roryn

Insider
It's ok, he came back when I loaded my game again. But I can kill him...temporarily. Is this the same for you?
No, it's not. Weird that it's different, I kill my guy all the time but when I check the roster he's still there on full health, and he always respawns just fine after a fight.

Oh, unless that's what you meant when you said temporary killing, but I don't have to reload.

MrApophos

No, it's not. Weird that it's different, I kill my guy all the time but when I check the roster he's still there on full health, and he always respawns just fine after a fight.

Oh, unless that's what you meant when you said temporary killing, but I don't have to reload.
To clarify, I bought him, tested out your stabbing theory, he died, so I rage quit. Then when I came back (loaded), he was fine.. :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.