Exanima 0.6.3.7

Madoc

Project Lead
More fixes mostly, I've tried to include a log for some things you may have noticed. The boss fight is a lot more fun!

Changelog for 0.6.3.7

• Improved new boss AI and combat mechanics
  • Socketed encased crystals work after area transitions
  • Encased crystals work when dropped on ground
  • Socketed crystals show descriptions when clicked
  • Encased crystals always update socket and inventory icons
  • Fixed golem bodies disappearing when returning to level
  • Various other small fixes and tweaks

Account page link.

Viking34

I suppose I haven't made it far enough into the new level yet; I don't understand a single one of these bullet points :s

MindSliver

I swear I've been through every cupboard and drawer in level five 3-4 times but still haven't found an small encased crystal. I've found the big one. but nothing I can socket T.T

MindSliver

the mace seems to appear around the lightening room, or in one of the chests in the rooms behind the 3 ribbon door. well if not in level 5, where does it appear? I've searched all of level 4 as well. surely they wouldn't appear in the earlier levels?

Endyamond

Hi, with this last update, playing the game increase the temperature of my GPU till 65C. So I can't play more than 10 minutes... I've an Nvidia 660ti, any suggestion?

Tony

Insider
Hi, with this last update, playing the game increase the temperature of my GPU till 65C. So I can't play more than 10 minutes... I've an Nvidia 660ti, any suggestion?
65C is a normal operating temperature while gaming. You shouldn't be worried until you see 80C+ on your GPU.

Endyamond

65C is a normal operating temperature while gaming. You shouldn't be worried until you see 80C+ on your GPU.
Maybe it's true, but when I start to play the game I heard an abnormal ticking, very loud, that stops only when I close Exanima. It's really something wrong, I have an SSD disk, so it can't be the pin of the hard disk. And it's so only from the 6.3.7 version.

Distig

I really like the schedule of updates releases :)
Bought the game some days before, and I'm really charmed with it

Tommaso

Maybe it's true, but when I start to play the game I heard an abnormal ticking, very loud, that stops only when I close Exanima. It's really something wrong, I have an SSD disk, so it can't be the pin of the hard disk. And it's so only from the 6.3.7 version.
this game is strange, it has a strange noise, sometimes i hear ticking but try to turn off the Music in game, and another thing that happen only in this game, if i have the speaker too high there are some other strange noises. hope this help!
speakers

Hmm i noticed too that my rig is loaded more than before (mostly gpu or am i imagining ?), sometimes the game lags for like 1 second, then the character(s) disappear(s) and reappear(s) a few steps later. The system requirements will be the same when it`s finished, right ?

Last edited:

Azakan

Insider
That would be your GFX cards fan going at 100%, it may be loud but it's not a problem. As to why the fan goes to 100% is more debatable. My does as well but I have a very silent computer so it's about 29dB while I play.

(And yes 65 celcius on your GPU is entirely fine)

Moppy

Supporter
If I swap weapons and open my inventory right before my character brings out the other weapon, game crashes.

edit: I think it only happens when I switch to the torch.

Last edited:

Zeswar

Hi, i see someone has already reported this bug, but i feel reporting too because is so annoying to lost your torch after a knockout, now darkness is upon me =S.

Tony

Insider
Hi, i see someone has already reported this bug, but i feel reporting too because is so annoying to lost your torch after a knockout, now darkness is upon me =S.
It's not a bug. When you get knocked unconscious you drop whatever you are holding.

Endyamond

That would be your GFX cards fan going at 100%, it may be loud but it's not a problem. As to why the fan goes to 100% is more debatable. My does as well but I have a very silent computer so it's about 29dB while I play.

(And yes 65 celcius on your GPU is entirely fine)
Hi, I've tryed again, the GPU goes to 85C... And I heard that something is wrong, because ther is a strange rumor. It all started from the 6.3 update. I hope there will be soon a new update that fix this problem.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.