• Fixed issues with weapon mass balance
  • Fixed strange behaviours when shocking dead golems
  • Fixed numerous issues with lightning weapons
  • Fixed golem overhead and other attacks
  • Updated new content, some major areas remain closed
  • Numerous other fixes and tweaks

Account page link

Shinzawai

I'm going to head back to level 4 (or whichever level had the...
DEMON(?)
...in it, to check if either of the un-interactable doors there have been changed.

EDIT: Negative.

Moppy

Supporter
On level 4, went through the gate at the beginning and entered the "loading screen" for the new area. Game crashed when I clicked the screen while it was still loading. Started the game again and continued from my save and got some cool new items in my inventory:
Three door/cupboard things, the cuirass, cuisses, and the two rusty helmets.
edit: and a 3rd helmet that isn't rusty
edit: opened the cupboards, found a sword in one and a helmet in another

Last edited:

Valda

I lost a unique item in the loading screen (I got some wardrobes in exchange yay) so I'm replaying from lvl 4.

Buggeroo

Insider
When starting as one of the chars that has the torch equipped, it doesn't appear in the inventory when switching to the secondary weapon set.
After removing and re-equipping the torch, it does. Not a big deal, just thought i'd mention it.

Sgt. Floris

I don't know how I feel about the added characters, especially the knight. Handing the player high-level armor and a good weapon right out of the gate doesn't feel in spirit of the game.
Maybe it's time we got some more difficult enemies on the first few levels then.

Fawz

Insider
On the new characters, from Madoc:

Madoc said:
The new characters allow us to introduce the story from the start, provide an alternative experience of the game and also training wheels for new players. Even though it's good, their equipment is still quite minimal and there's plenty of upgrades to be had from the very start. The starting experience you're referring to is global experience you gain from playing, and has been in the game for a long time.

In future the differences between the characters will be more significant, with the introduction of thaumaturgy. "Unknown", which is the real protagonist and who you've been playing until now, will be by far the most powerful towards the end of the game, the villager on the other hand provides the most challenging mode having no starting equipment or potential for thaumaturgy.
So it's short term gains at the cost of long term gains. It's an added way to tell more of the world's story and also help new players have an easier start. With the villager it's also a way to offer different (more difficult) playstyles for those who want a challenge.

Wisphet

I loaded my last save and i dont see that anything would be changed. Should i restart the level to recive the updates?

Suggett66

Insider
For people who are wondering if this one is worth the portal restart

It's not, they opened i think maybe 3 locked doors and the only thing behind them was a large room which looked like bar with nothing in, the room behind the room with the lon curved table which looked like a small wine keeping area with nothing in and another room with not much in, so not worth the restart this time round.

Elaxter

Insider
On the new characters, from Madoc:

So it's short term gains at the cost of long term gains. It's an added way to tell more of the world's story and also help new players have an easier start. With the villager it's also a way to offer different (more difficult) playstyles for those who want a challenge.
That's pretty much what my dad said when I complained about the new characters. I agree wholeheartedly.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.