CryEngine 3 Project -Assistance Needed-

MrIdontKnow

Insider
I'm creating a map for CryEngine3 using various programs. I am I need of a small group of people that would be interested in helping/contributing to this map.

I currently am only looking for a person to texture this landscape I have created, I will provide the following files for you guys to use in any program you use. Just make sure when you save the diffuse map, it is saved as a .bmp file so I can layer the CryEngine map with the diffuse map.

You don't need to worry about the Mudbox/World Machine/Heightmaps for now, that's something I use for the programs. This model below is the landscape you will be texturing for. (The Files with the 'Diffuse' title are the ones I have made for the texturing. It's not bad but I don't want to focus on texuting.) I've given you all the files you need for layers/channels

This is the model you'll be texturing for, This is not a test but some fun and that's all I want it to be.

If there is anyone that wants to have a go pm me and I'll create a private dropbox folder for us to share files between each other.

Sneil

Insider
I'd offer to help but the only 3d program I have experience textureing in, is zbrush which wouldnt be of much help for this sort of thing.

Sneil

Insider
Yep! For sure, that sort of thing definitely. Do you have the models already made for those objects or do the need to be made as well.

But yea, I was talking for a large terrain map anyway.

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Yep! For sure, that sort of thing definitely. Do you have the models already made for those objects or do the need to be made as well.

But yea, I was talking for a large terrain map anyway.
So far I don't have anything made, I don't even have the terrain for the map made. I'll want to get the terrain made in one go, I just posted that terrain above because that's something I made in an hour just to show people what I can do, obviously with more time put in to a map it would be bigger and have more objects.

But anything you could possible make, stuff you'd find in the forest/beach areas.

Sneil

Insider
Ok sounds good. Are there any assets included from crysis, or do you need to make everything from scratch?

MrIdontKnow

Insider
There are assests available but they aren't that good. I'm using a few assets from the CryDev website which users have uploaded.

Just grass at the moment though.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.