Colour Blind option

Hi, it has been a while since I've read about plans to include an option to help those who are affected by colour blindess, in my case the problem is with the cursor disappearing (to my eyes that is) in some maps.
I am wondering, has there been a change of plan or is there a work around already?

HopeDIV

Insider
Its still planned, just pushed back several times. Hopefully the entire option menu rework will come in a smaller update now that 0.8.0 is out.

As for a work around, a old commmunity member posted this at somepoint, but I'm not aware if it still works.

Its still planned, just pushed back several times. Hopefully the entire option menu rework will come in a smaller update now that 0.8.0 is out.

As for a work around, a old commmunity member posted this at somepoint, but I'm not aware if it still works...

Thank you.
I found the app just after I posted this thread, I think it is a workaround though it took me a bit to get it to work, for me it only worked in windowed mode and not with the borderless window app.

Another option, which I have come across yesterday and I am using now, is ReShade_Setup_4.6.1 (sweetfx) with the daltonize and tonemap effect.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.