Chronicles of Elyria

Fawz

Insider
The game has some really mechanics, and they've been detailing their vision for the game for a while now. However it sounds like they're overly ambitious and I don't see how they could possibly pull off the features they're talking about without compromise, cuts or massive delays.

Hopefully they're able to carry through on the game vision they're describing as it could be really cool.

Sneil

Insider
The game has some really mechanics, and they've been detailing their vision for the game for a while now. However it sounds like they're overly ambitious and I don't see how they could possibly pull off the features they're talking about without compromise, cuts or massive delays.

Hopefully they're able to carry through on the game vision they're describing as it could be really cool.
I agree, however one thing to consider is the size of their team. I was impressed to see it being as large as it is, so with decent manpower there is a fairly decent chance of most of these things being accomplished.

EmileWak

Its been a while since we had a game based on the MCU and no, the Lego games dont count. Im really rooting for this Sana maganda

DesmondMem

Those of you keeping score at home might have noticed that today marks the ten year anniversary of Devil May Cry 4s release on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Ten years since this game that, I cant deny, I was pretty petulantly upset about at the time, but have since learnt to love. Ten. Years.Ten years since a Devil May Cry came out. Heres to hoping it wont be eleven.

DesmondMem

Apparently GameStop is having a some promotion and Valkyria Chronicles is 29.99, im gonna have to call and confirm this, but I might actually pick it up if its only 30, thats definitely worth it. Also for some strange reason, the game isnt on the gamestop web store at all.

The demo of VC was good, you could tell there was an amazing game waiting to be played, still havent gotten around to it yet tho.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.