(BUG) Crash Upon Startup

Dear BareMettle Games,

Recently I have been unable to start the game. The game doesn't load at all just goes completely white when I start the game, then if I click, it crashes and I have to close the program. I would link crash files, however I don't believe there is any crash files created as the game doesn't begin. Although if I am incorrect on that assumption, I might be looking in the wrong area and let me know and I could find these files to show you. I have un-downloaded the game an redownloaded the gam multiple times. I'm really upset as this is one of my favorite games and its killing me to play again.

My Rig is a ASUS Zephyrus with 16g ram, Intel Core I7-9750H CPU 2.6GHz, and a GeForce RTX 2070. I have recently updated my drives and believe this to be the issue however I have no idea how to solve this as this was a while ago and not really sure if its a good idea to revert my driver for the RTX backwards.

I am patient on your reply, and hope to get to the bottom of this so I can continue playing this fantastic game!

Sincerely,

Ryan

Parco

That sucks, there generally shouldn't be any problems to roll back drivers to older versions
also you can find the error log fire at %appdata%/exanima in the exanima.txt file

Parco, I found the problem at this thread,

^
|
|
|

This was very insightful as it was exactly my issue, and I did this and thee we are, its fixed. I just have to wait till Nvidia, or BareMettle fixes the issue either way I get to play the game.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.