Been away for a year or 2...wow progress, but I have a question about Sui Generis's state.

Firebat

Insider
I havent played Exanima for a long time. Ive never been across the portal, dont know whats down there, also have just discovered there is a gladiator arena now, WOW!

Amazing progress, its really great to see.

My question is about Sui Generis though. Is it still coming? is the point of Exanima to get funds to complete Sui generis? Im really looking forward to getting ABOVE ground in this game. Is it still planned? or is Exanima going to be the whole thing?

Any answers greatly appreciated. Thanks folks.

Tottel

Insider
Welcome back. :)

Yes, Sui Generis is coming. I'm going to wait for Tony or Murf or anyone else to get in here with proper quotes from Madoc, but until then:

1. All of the work that goes into Exanima doubles as work put into Sui Generis. Many, if not all, of the art assets will be re-used, as well as animations, combat mechanics, AI, all engine features, shops, looting, ...

2. Apart from this, Exanima is definitely helping to get more funding to get both Exanima AND SG finished.

So 3. No, Exanima is not the whole thing. It's merely the prelude to Sui Generis.

Last edited:

Murf

Welcome back. :)

Yes, Sui Generis is coming. I'm going to wait for Tony or Murph or anyone else to get in here with proper quotes from Madoc, but until then:

1. All of the work that goes into Exanima doubles as work put into Sui Generis. Many, if not all, of the art assets will be re-used, as well as animations, combat mechanics, AI, all engine features, shops, looting, ...

2. Apart from this, Exanima is definitely helping to get more funding to get both Exanima AND SG finished.

So 3. No, Exanima is not the whole thing. It's merely the prelude to Sui Generis.
Ditto

Basic

Insider
Does anyone know if BM have even hinted at a timeline? Is SG even being worked on separately from Exanima (eg is someone modelling the surface, writing stories, etc...) or is it just in Limbo while Exanima is being worked on?

zhuliks

Insider
Does anyone know if BM have even hinted at a timeline? Is SG even being worked on separately from Exanima (eg is someone modelling the surface, writing stories, etc...) or is it just in Limbo while Exanima is being worked on?
A lot of lore and dialogs are mostly written I believe as well as there are many models done like props and such, its being worked on. What it lacks is core mechanics, which will be same in Exanima, so by making Exanima they are also making SG.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.