Astronaut avatars?!

Leo

Insider
Actually, I'm fond of the white suit you've been making avatars for people with. It's the positioning of the hands, see, it's pretty much perfect for what I had in mind. Do you have the base for that, without the helmet? The hands are fine.

Also, I must say, upon looking at the new bearstronaut's avatar, it's way better than mine was. It has the paws, and the helmet even has the SG logo on it. Nice one. ;)
Ehhhh they are all white.:confused: Only one is orange. But i am guessing you mean the one in my profile picture which is the most common one. Right?

BigT2themax

Insider
Soo.... I just made that one for nothing?

XD
Oh, yours is awesome, man. I'm sorry about that. :confused:
I'm sure other people would want to use it! It's just I need the hands to be in the right place! I'm sorry! :(

Ehhhh they are all white.:confused: Only one is orange. But i am guessing you mean the one in my profile picture which is the most common one. Right?
Yeah, the white one you've been using to make most of the of the avatars, and the one in your profile pic.

Sorry to be a bother, guys. You're both awesome and helpful and cool and amazing!

Leo

Insider
Oh, yours is awesome, man. I'm sorry about that. :confused:
I'm sure other people would want to use it! It's just I need the hands to be in the right place! I'm sorry! :(

Yeah, the white one you've been using to make most of the of the avatars, and the one in your profile pic.

Sorry to be a bother, guys. You're both awesome and helpful and cool and amazing!
Okay, here is my attempt. It's a bit sketchy but i hope it works. Good luck!

BigT2themax

Insider
Hooray! I'll get working on an avatar and join the team once I get home. You're super awesome Leo, I really appreciate it! And I'm sure other folks who want to make an astronaut avatar will like the bases here. :)

Vold

Insider
I had some fun trying to fit in an octopus... Did my best and still looks like it's eating someone's face.
Anyways, feel free to use the... ...Octo-naut:

Last edited:

calithlin

Insider
I'm starting to secretly wish for some kind of easter-egg style reference to this absurdity we've kept running in-game... Like some villager hallucinating that everyone's heads are animals and they're wearing white suits. Or a strange series of inexplicable hieroglyphs depicting animals with domes over their heads and puffy white bodies.

Ah, one can dream.

Komuflage

Insider
I'm starting to secretly wish for some kind of easter-egg style reference to this absurdity we've kept running in-game... Like some villager hallucinating that everyone's heads are animals and they're wearing white suits. Or a strange series of inexplicable hieroglyphs depicting animals with domes over their heads and puffy white bodies.

Ah, one can dream.
That might just be one of the most epic easter eggs ever, as well as an amazing inside-joke :D

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.