Astronaut avatars?!

Leo

Insider
It's too late now. I love my new avatar. Thanks for the offer though!
Well I guess I could have you put the face on my current avatar on an astronaut lol
Care to put a higher resolution version of the image? That one is a bit low. Or maybe there is someway of getting it here? Or that is the actual resolution of the original image?

Rev

Insider
You doing requests?! I have very limited photoshop experience... Any chance of a grizzly bear? ;)

Leo

Insider
You doing requests?! I have very limited photoshop experience... Any chance of a grizzly bear? ;)
Yes make your request before this afternoon I'll try to do them all. Although I'm not a photoshop pro, i am more of an illustrator guy. However i can pull off really nice ones.

Leo

Insider
I've known about this astronaut avatar theme for a while now, but I never did find the thread tied to it.
Now that I've found it, I'd be interested in joining haha.

However, I've no skills with Photoshop (or any other), so I am at the mercy of a craftsman.
Okay, this one was a tough one because i had no idea what to add to it. Also i had to blend the lines from the camera of the cellphone with the rest of the image. Not much work though.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.