Astronaut avatars?!

One day, we'll get you. When you least expect it, you'll wake up in fear as you realise you're wearing an astronaut costume.

Mwaha, Mwahaha, MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

*starts playing church organ to the sound of a thunderstorm*
Know what the issue is with evil masterminds like you?
You always tell the heroes your plan before you execute them.

Now you'll never get me. Because I know you'll show up when I least expect it, and that's when I will be the MOST PREPARED! :D

@Musicians
Come on, you.
I play the lute and sing, you can't beat that. Minnesang is where it's at.

But how can you be sure he isn't bluffing, maybe he'll get you when you expect it? Maybe he won't get you at all and someone else will. Maybe he'll get you to get yourself.....

nox

Insider
Wow I have totally missed this thread as of late (no notifications :< ). Thank you all for the kind words. :p
And if anyone else is having trouble, I'd be more than happy to help you out! :)

Sorry for taking your animal Empire2, red pandas really are the best. ^^ (btw your tiger looks dope!)

And I think Elric von Rabenfels already have a small astronaut hiding in that big helmet of his! :p

Empire²

Insider
Know what the issue is with evil masterminds like you?
You always tell the heroes your plan before you execute them.

Now you'll never get me. Because I know you'll show up when I least expect it, and that's when I will be the MOST PREPARED! :D
I would've gotten away with it of not for those pesky kids and their dog!

Scarecrow

Insider
Could somewhone make me a nice one with the little guy on the right? plz =D
You could send a private message to @nox and ask him if he can, and if he has the time for it. He has fixed a lot of us up with Astro avatars, including mine, @666jet and @fluffydino2000 to mention some. Can't always expect him to have the time though, so you might try someone else as well.

Torhque

Insider
I've known about this astronaut avatar theme for a while now, but I never did find the thread tied to it.
Now that I've found it, I'd be interested in joining haha.

However, I've no skills with Photoshop (or any other), so I am at the mercy of a craftsman.

Leo

Insider
I've known about this astronaut avatar theme for a while now, but I never did find the thread tied to it.
Now that I've found it, I'd be interested in joining haha.

However, I've no skills with Photoshop (or any other), so I am at the mercy of a craftsman.
What you want? I'll do it

Torhque

Insider
It's too late now. I love my new avatar. Thanks for the offer though!
Well I guess I could have you put the face on my current avatar on an astronaut lol

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.