Astronaut avatars?!

666jet

Insider
Well I wouldn't have pledged £60 if it was anything else. (SPOILER ALERT) The only reason you can't die is because your an alien!
Dam it you ruined it you might as well told them about the giant alien monkey you have to face in order to save some of your people who crash land?

Parco

and while were continuing spoiling the game for others i might as well add that the alien monkey's first commander is wearing a mask and black spacepants, i sometimes feel this game is a rip-off from something

Congrats Decado! Just noticed your profile pic, and it's pretty damn glorious.

I'm wondering how the antlers are going to fit inside the helmet though :D

Why hello there lvk... I see that you have made quite a favourable impression on the forum (and with good reason), but I can't help noticing that you currently have no profile picture. I wonder if it would be possible for us to ...persuade you to join our cause. This is of course, completely voluntary. Heh heh heh, ha ha ha, MUAH HA HA HA! ... *cough* ...excuse me...

:D

I don't even know how to tag people properly :( I assume this works?

lvk

Insider
Why hello there lvk... I see that you have made quite a favourable impression on the forum (and with good reason), but I can't help noticing that you currently have no profile picture. I wonder if it would be possible for us to ...persuade you to join our cause. This is of course, completely voluntary. Heh heh heh, ha ha ha, MUAH HA HA HA! ... *cough* ...excuse me...

:D
There is actually a very good reason I don't have a profile picture - it promotes an unbiased view of whatever it is I write.

After approximately 10 solid hours of image editing, I've two examples (ex. 1, ex. 2) of a post with completely different avatars. This allows for some assumptions to be made, some even subconscious (because I am going to hurt someone the next time someone thinks they're being creative with a Minecraft creeper head - your mileage may vary).

The other options, being a handsome pirate (Madoc) or a fashionable disco prince (Kieran) are sadly not available to me, so I like to stick to just having no image. It's working out pretty well so far!

666jet

Insider
There is actually a very good reason I don't have a profile picture - it promotes an unbiased view of whatever it is I write.

After approximately 10 solid hours of image editing, I've two examples (ex. 1, ex. 2) of a post with completely different avatars. This allows for some assumptions to be made, some even subconscious (because I am going to hurt someone the next time someone thinks they're being creative with a Minecraft creeper head - your mileage may vary).

The other options, being a handsome pirate (Madoc) or a fashionable disco prince (Kieran) are sadly not available to me, so I like to stick to just having no image. It's working out pretty well so far!
This is true but you have already a good impression so knock your self out

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.