ASOIAF / Game of Thrones Discussions (Spoilers)

I wish they'd film Dany with the Pale Mare (bloody flux, GoT version of the plague and cholera). There's a chapter where she gets sick and just shits for like an entire day, she makes it through though cause of dragonsblood or whatever. I laughed out loud when I listened to that for the first time on audio book.

Last edited:

Mertek98

Insider
poor little girl...after than scene with the pirate and that scene with her father i just couldnt watch her burn like that.Hopefully the red witch might do a trick and bring her back and that it was a trick after all to so how moticated was stannis or something like that.

NachoDawg

I wish they'd film Dany with the Pale Mare (bloody flux, GoT version of the plague and cholera). There's a chapter where she gets sick and just shits for like an entire day, she makes it through though cause of dragonsblood or whatever. I laughed out loud when I listened to that for the first time on audio book.

@TwoPumpWarrior are you sure that wasn't another spoiler for the show? ._.

I think EP 10 will completely finish book 5. I'll be a little disappointed if they drag a few stories through to season 6. They are right on track for many characters, we'll see what they do ;)

Oh, except for the Kingsmoot, hopefully they do that in season 6. Or maybe it will be a surprise in EP 10 (unlikely).

Just saying, this is an ASOIAF/GoT DISCUSSION thread. Spoilers are inevitable :p Might want to put that in the title of the thread if possible. @TwoPumpWarrior
Just edited the title. Honestly, there's not much to spoil any more. Book readers only know a different Tyrion/Jorah story, stuff about the Greyjoys, a few Dorne details, and some stuff with the Night's Watch. Unless of course you've read any of the sample chapters (like I have) and want to discuss those as well :)

They might need to be all spoiler though heh

Vold

Insider
I knew that it was going to end like that... Damn you George R. R. Martin... and bless you. Can't wait for the 6th book.
I'm still hoping for the commander of the nights watch to revive, somehow...

Scarecrow

Insider
What the actual fuck just happened. I did not anticipate that ending, and I'm not particularly fond of it either. Like Nynuc said, where do we even go from here.

While the episode was full of surprises for me, it wasn't a particularly good ending to the season imo. Just everything happening all at once, there was so much that it just became a train wreck of events.

And that... "Battle", if u wanna call it that. Just seeing a bunch of dudes running at each other in CGI, then switching to the end of the battle in a second. Ridiculous.

I wish I could say "finally, it's time to spoil everything" but there really is more story to be told that I COULD spoil. I thought they would wrap everything up but they seem to like cliffhangers this time around.

Show Dorne = Shit. It seems like Ellaria completely forgot Oberyn's talk of how the Dornish 'don't' kill women and children. I was particularly disinterested in Dorne from the beginning (only show Dorne) but I didn't think it would end on that low of a note.

There's so much wrong going on with Stannis' battle, I'd rather just brush it under the rug. Is he dead, I think not. There's too much difference between show and book for this particular character to make that call. First off, Brienne is not outside Winterfell. However Ramsay did send Jon a pink letter where he talked of Stannis' defeat. He references his glowing sword and then tells Jon that he wants his Reek back. So, yeah.

Cersei. WOW. What a fucking brutal scene. Been waiting for that for years ;)

Dany. Probably not RIP.

Meryn Trant. RIP.

Arya's eyes. RIP.

Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun. RIP.

Jon's mortal body. RIP.

Fucking Arya man.She did well at the begining but then...
How so? I'm not advocating her show storyline but it wasn't horrible. They kinda capitalized on one aspect of her development though, which is her inability to give up her former self. For the show watchers, Arya is exactly caught up with the 4th book now. So there's plenty of book 5 stuff coming for her ;)

Except I don't know how she got a face for the Meryn Trant scene. Like for real, the faces are sitting in the open like that? HELL NO.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.