Are Brendan and Kieran Brothers?

Cooper Holt

Insider
Yeah, I'd like to see more of the devs on a more personal level, if possible. They seem like cool people, but we don't really know much about them. So far they've been keeping their work-lives and personal-lives very separate.

nox

Insider
Well, you guys don't know them on a personal level because you just aren't hardcore enough fans. I know just about everything about their daily life, routines, favorite foods, doctors appointments and underpants color.
"How?" you wonder, it's easy!
  1. Get a good pair of binoculars.
  2. Get some dark clothing.
  3. Locate their office building, and follow them home.
  4. Don't be afraid to go through some trash, that's where the good stuff is.
  5. Start gathering that juicy personal info!
If everyone just follow these simple steps there will be no need for a "meet the team" video and the team can focus on the game, win win! :D

Oona

Insider
We can fill in the blanks, lets say, Madoc is a programming and martial arts grandmaster. One of them must be a superhero for sure too(not gonna mention names to keep his identity hidden?). Hmmm.
I think we all know none of them are superheroes.
But there's definitely one superheroine.
Oh yes, don't think we haven't noticed you there, Agnes. :p

Cooper Holt

Insider
I believe we may use superhero as a unisex term. In fact, I've never heard anyone say "super-heroine" before. Plus, what makes you think none of the team's guys aren't super heroes? :p

Scarecrow

Insider
They're all definitely super heroes, there's no doubt about it.
The mention of Agnes made me think; since all of the devs have these weird (but awesome!) "costumes" on their pictures, Agnes should definitely get one too! A ninja mask or something, considering how little she's posted on the forums compared to the others (hint hint, post more on the forums Agnes? Please? :))

PS. Brendan, get your costume back man! You're supposed to hide your identity as a super hero :D

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.