Any way to deal with damage in the Arena?

Gsprfdude

I know that you can switch to a different fighter or lose pugilism matches until you regain enough health. But is there any other way that I don't know about? I prefer to just play as one character to try and become champion so to speak but its a slog when I have to poorly fist fight people just to regain health.

Roryn

Insider
I know that you can switch to a different fighter or lose pugilism matches until you regain enough health. But is there any other way that I don't know about? I prefer to just play as one character to try and become champion so to speak but its a slog when I have to poorly fist fight people just to regain health.
Well, I believe entering and quickly forfeiting matches also works, but that's it for now. The quickest fun way for me is to enter inept-rank challenger matches.

Parco

The only way to regain health is by ending a match, whether its by losing, winning or forfeiting a match. But there is plans on implementing a hirable healer npc, but i think the effect is just more health regained for each match. So that will be some help at least.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.