Alter Swing Input/Timings

Ketobor

I recommend the following:

Increase the area of the backhand/left swing arch.

Remove 'double swing' mechanic.
Alter timings of swing, such that the second swing needs a second click to occur.
Allow swings to be extended even further into presses when the mouse is continued on too long, enabling you to retain weapon position in odd places and force enemies back for easier throws.

Reasoning:
This allows a more organic feel for swings, rather than the very arbitrary 'double swing' system right now. It allows 1 click = 1 swing to be a more natural and consistent law to the game and makes the results of more constant holding of the mouse button more clear.

Don Kanaille

Insider
I´m not sure about your change to "double swing", but I´m all for a sensible increase in the backswing activation position. Even with lots of training I have some issus starting a backhand swing consistently; the curser position which activates such an attack could really be slightly more generous.

Pilluminati

Insider
Remove 'double swing' mechanic.
Alter timings of swing, such that the second swing needs a second click to occur.
Allow swings to be extended even further into presses when the mouse is continued on too long, enabling you to retain weapon position in odd places and force enemies back for easier throws.

Reasoning:
This allows a more organic feel for swings, rather than the very arbitrary 'double swing' system right now. It allows 1 click = 1 swing to be a more natural and consistent law to the game and makes the results of more constant holding of the mouse button more clear.
I like this idea because it would allow you to time it precisely and yes, prolly feel pretty good.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.