Ah, but where are my manners...[Introduction]

Doug Young

Insider
Hello, everyone. My name's Doug. Doug Young.

I'm an idiot and didn't read what I was typing into( Could have sworn it said "real name", but It must've said "username"), So I'm down one cheeky username.

My sense of humor is, unfortunately for you, still in tact.

I'm in college in the US for Game Design and Multimedia; I'm an amateur programmer, terrible artist and lousy guitarist and bassist. I do have "the pipes" and I am capable of singing, though, so there's that. I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons for 3 or 4 years strong, and I'd love to consider myself an "RPG enthusiast." I love getting into character when I play games, and I praise anything that can get me immersed into it. I enjoy talking, making jokes, and I love it when people understand my humor. I understand that over the internet, sarcasm and puns aren't nearly as neat as in person, but if you still get it, bless you. I was shown Sui Generis by fellow user "TheNewtInTheSuit" (I think that's his name, something to that effect), and I immediately fell in love with it. I was crushed to see they had 4 days left and they were short so much, but all you fantastic people made my god damn year with the feat we pulled off ;D

Now, the kicker - The question I'm sure you've asked, or are waiting for someone else to ask - "Neat. Who cares?"

I do - Most of the forums I've ever been a part of have had an introduction thread/board, and it's gotten me some good friends right off the bat. It's also a good way to kinda .. if this were a pool, it'd be a good way to dive right in, as opposed to doing that thing where you sit on the ladder and slowly drop in. It also takes pressure off of that "first post, oh man, where do I start?"

Ton's of sanctions, I just cannot be arsed to recall lol. I've yet to see a proper/any form of introduction post, so.. here we are!

Your turn! Who are you? (You don't have to use your real name, I did because I'm an idiot xD) What are you like? How do you feel about the game? Hell, these aren't rules, say whatever you'd like!

Hi Doug Young, I'm the0thMonkey. Welcome!

There is already an introduction thread but maybe a new one's not a bad idea, just to keep things fresh. I don't have much more to say other than "Welcome to the forum and the game's community". By the way, I love the signature, I laughed out loud.

Keep the witty posts coming and welcome aboard!

Doug Young

Insider
Oh, shoot, I missed it! Where is it O:

And are you a fan of The IT Crowd, or is that quote funny without context xD?

It's here.

Also, you must have changed your signature while I was composing my response because I was actually referring to "I'm so meta even this acronym". Very amusing. :)

Doug Young

Insider
Ah, yeah, I changed it shortly after that - its's from an xkcd comic I read a while back, and I most enjoyed it. I was torn between that and the current, because the xkcd one was witty, but I love the IT crowd's quoteworthy material. On a coin toss, the latter won. :p

And thanks for the link. That should help get a good idea of the community :D

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Welcome, let me give you a few warnings before you go posting.

1. Madoc never smiles, so don't ask.
2. Do NOT post with different coloured text, or The Hedge Knight will forever hate you.
3. Do frequently use the Thanks button, if you don't, The Hedge Knight will forever hate you.
4. Don't even breathe, or The Hedge Knight will forever hate you.

Hope you enjoy these forums mate, if you follow those rules, you'll probably live.

Welcome, let me give you a few warnings before you go posting.

1. Madoc never smiles, so don't ask.
2. Do NOT post with different coloured text, or The Hedge Knight will forever hate you.
3. Do frequently use the Thanks button, if you don't, The Hedge Knight will forever hate you.
4. Don't even breathe, or The Hedge Knight will forever hate you.

Hope you enjoy these forums mate, if you follow those rules, you'll probably live.
Don't forget:

5. If you agree with The Hedge Knight, MrIdontKnow will hate you! :)

In case you're wondering, it is impossible to win!

Algea

Insider
Stop being so funny! This is a serious place for serious people!

JK btw if you know what I mean.

Doug Young - welcome!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.