A challenge

Beny

so i decided to make an Arena challenge for myself, going with lower lvl weapons everytime, so i win expert arena with bardiche, now im trying to win it with an iron axe or battle axe, and then i wanna do it with wooden axe....

i wonder if it possible with fists :)

so anybody for a challenge?

C0rvin

Well, not really a challenge but I usually get up to Master rank only using the starting meat cleaver and shitty armor.

Roryn

Insider
so i decided to make an Arena challenge for myself, going with lower lvl weapons everytime, so i win expert arena with bardiche, now im trying to win it with an iron axe or battle axe, and then i wanna do it with wooden axe....

i wonder if it possible with fists :)

so anybody for a challenge?
I tell you what, go straight for fists! A while back, even before the new arena update, I beat the novice arena with fists and almost beat the expert. No tactics, just charging straight into them. Hey, maybe that's the best way to fight an armed opponent while you're using fists; I don't know, haven't experimented enough. Granted, I was wearing the full suit of armour you get from the second last expert arena opponent, but back then it was hilarious for me.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.