1 Week Later and No Steam Key

Stabbby

Hello all -

How did you guys get Bare Mettle to send you your Steam key? It says it can "take up to an hour" so this is pretty silly. Sent out two emails with no response. Maybe someone will see this.

Tony

Insider
Sorry for the inconvenience, sometimes the automated delivery system has a hiccup and the key must manually be sent out. The next time I see Madoc online I'll be sure to let him know you haven't received yours yet.

Stabbby

Thanks Tony. Another question - I assume Sui Generis will be a separate purchase if it comes out, but backers of the Kickstarter get both games for their contribution? Or will being a contributor this late in the game also get me Sui Generis?

Tony

Insider
Thanks Tony. Another question - I assume Sui Generis will be a separate purchase if it comes out, but backers of the Kickstarter get both games for their contribution? Or will being a contributor this late in the game also get me Sui Generis?
Yes, both Exanima and SG are two separate games. The original backers of SG got Exanima for free since it wasn't in the original plans but currently those whom purchase Exanima will not get SG for free. BM are considering giving a discount for SG to those whom purchased Exanima afterwards but this isn't set in stone so we'll have to wait and see.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.