Search results

1. Torxe

Post your explore mode equipament!!

Luck is also a part of strength... . At least I like to think that :). I can imagine that the feeling of satisfaction isn't that strong though.
  2. Torxe

that's way more impressive then my dorky looking tunic ^^
  3. Torxe

Releasing on friday, means that if things go wrong, they go wrong during the weekend. And you either have to work during the weekend to solve it or go from hero to zero in less then 2 days. I'm a developer myself (only web applications though, nothing gaming related), I speak from experience.
  4. Torxe

Not a single developer likes a friday or weekend release that's all I have to say about this.
  5. Torxe

This is true for a lot of things tbh. Work, love and even taking out the trash EDIT: I'm all for the riot, I don't have any pitchforks but I can bring some rope.
  6. Torxe

wait you can duck *mindblown* I'm definitely checking the controls tonight. Untill last night I was even struggling to change from primary to secondary weapons in arena because I kept using the inventory (and thus leaving the combat state -> no parrying). The R key came in handy there. Also...
  7. Torxe

Buying into insiders / beta stream

I was planning on writing an email yesterday evening but I didn't get to it. I will contact them later today. As they say: "Trust but verify" ^^.
  8. Torxe

those are exactly the moves that I'm using when I have a lot of space because when I do those there's a lot of running involved. I relied mainly on the barrel lid and a machete I found laying around. I think it went pretty well for my first time seriously playing the dungeon crawling. Thx for...
  9. Torxe

Well, looks like I have my goal set for me ^^. I'm not someone that submits easily though so an Insider will likely have to be my squire. (not sure about the odds off success there...) ;p
  10. Torxe

I know the devs from warframe gave people access to the dev forums(council) if they provide frequent and highly useful feedback. I suppose it's smthng along those lines? I'm mostly a lurker so I don't think that's a very realistic scenario. Thx for the info regardless.
  11. Torxe

Ok, no worries we're all friends now :) . On your opinion in the matter: While there may not be much (new) content, gaining access to the insider forums would mean that I at least am not missing out on any info that might come out. Also, it's an extra incentive to support the devs. I've bought...
  12. Torxe

Hi man, thx for your reply :) Do you have a source for this? PS: Posts like these add nothing to this topic and without further comment can come across as offending. So I kindly ask you to refrain from these kind of posts. Nobody likes to be belittled.
  13. Torxe

will do
  14. Torxe

No sadly I don't have that option (see screenshot), maybe once the steam key is populated (which hasn't happend yet either, the mail spoke about giving it one hour (it's been a couple already). There's also no reward tier filled in. EDIT: I didn't send a mail to the support address mentioned...
  15. Torxe

I've only played the adventure once so far, it's fun but I'm not too good yet. Not enough space to fight I guess :p. I'll give it another shot tonight, but won't be able to share such an impressive amount of loot ^^.
  16. Torxe

I've succesfully bought the game (Exanima) and had to option to buy digital copies of the game (I assume SG) of which I bought 1. But I did not get the option to buy in into the insiders forum (I contributed 20GBP so far), I do seem to have access to the beta streams though. I'll test once I...
  17. Torxe

Thx for the reply, to me it's worth the risk ^^. No hard feelings if it doesn't work. I didn't even know Sui Generis was for sale already
  18. Torxe

Hello everyone, I only recently bought Exanima and fell in love with it, in particular with the combat mechanics and the atmosphere + lore. It reminds me a bit of Divine Divinity. Now I'm kind of miffed that I can't buy into the insiders forum and beta stream any more. I understand that there...
  19. Torxe

Thoughts and Ideas General

*points at overhead strikes* ...*recalls reading about smoother animations in next update* -> *grins*
  20. Torxe

Exanima 0.6.3.7

Thanks, I'll have a look later today :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.