Search results

1. T

Revenge attack?

After playing the newest patch for several hours I've taken note that whenever you deal damage and it staggers hard enough but doesn't knock the opponent down the AI immediately retaliates if you're close to it. There's a small pause and the swing begins from mid-animation but oddly the attack...
  2. T

[FATAL ERROR] Instant KO on Inept Elimination = Fatal Error?

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/2WpRoOR Started a new game in Arena mode after the newest update and the hotfix(?) that happened around 11pm GMT+3. Got almost or actually did get to the final fight (not 100% sure) in Inept-Inept Elimination match. Bam! Got cudgel to the face and Fatal error...
  3. T

[BUG] Cannot get to level 5 due to a (rare?) bug

Was just checking around if there was something new added to the level 4 starting area and decided not to go yet to the area where the Beast is so I checked out if the level 5 entrance was still at the same place. Yes it was but now I'm in an endless loop of black screen and sounds of fire and...
  4. T

[BUG] Companion re-transition resurrect glitch?

Stumbled upon this within my first playthrough in the newest update. My companion was slain and I am sure of it because if he was knocked out he would've gotten up (witnessed this earlier, he drops his weapon when he's downed) and I couldn't have looted him like any other corpse. So I continued...
  5. T

[BUG] Arms and feet partly deattached with certain clothing and armor

http://imgur.com/a/SH2xH As you can see in the link, while wearing a coat with plate gauntlets or some of the non-metal (tested with many) trousers/leggings with plate cuisses, there will be gaps in character's body.
  6. T

[BUG] Camera twitching when trying to move it [Problem found]

Hello! Every time I try to move my camera, it starts twitching as if I was clicking mouse button 3 with super sanic speed. I tried all the game modes, same everywhere. I've recently added more RAM so it could be because of that (although it shouldn't be). RAM addition happened yesterday and...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.