Search results

1. M

Arena mode monsters

The current arena battle choices need a rework. AI tier shouldn't be tied to the battles, it should be a player option or something. it would be nice to set it on master and play all game modes, specially 2v2 and 3v3. Our hirelings skill level could not be tied to their AI tier. Add fights...
  2. M

Weapon stuck in our own body

Sometimes your weapon gets stuck in your own body. This happens with other people, shields and even walls, but it looks nice and even natural at these times, usually some moving fixes it. But the problem is when it gets stuck on yourself, so moving doesn't fix it, attacking don't often...
  3. M

Suggestions after alot of arena

First of all, this arena mode is amazing, I have been having so much fun with it, I can't see myself playing warrior on any other arpg from now on... Started four times in the arena and got to Master rank with the gear I wanted, my brother has been playing too and here is a few things we want...
  4. M

Arena too dark

Can you guys put some lights in the arena? Or change the shadows darkness? As it is, it's pretty much a space you avoid in arenas, and while I like it in the campaign, it doesn't make sense in a place where people are supposed to watch. I have been playing with the shadowdetail in the .ini on...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.