Search results

1. Wizard

Buying a game

The core game in Star Citizen isn't playable - far from actually - however, everything I purchase now will be available to me in the alpha/beta build and in the final game. In other words, money I invest now grants me entrance to the final, complete product. In the case of Exanima: I don't...
  2. Wizard

Congratulations BM (GOG release)

My point exaxtly, they could do it, but it seems not in the spirit of their company and that is why they don't.
  3. Wizard

Buying a game

It might be a wise idea to allow people to buy into "Sui Generis" even when it's not finished. A certain game company has been selling virtual ships for years now with no game in-sight. Their revenue model is awesome. I am still on the fence whether I should buy "Exanima" and not wait for the...
  4. Wizard

They can't (or won't?) do such a thing. GOG prides itself for its DRM-free downloads: In other words games from GOG are suposed to not 'spy' on you, and that is why (most) of the games on there can't tell the servers whether or not you've played X number of hours. And that in turn, is why they...
  5. Wizard

No, I was indeed wondering if the GOG version would come with a steamkey. I understand from ChavaiotH's post that this is not the case. I guess I will buy directly through the BM page then, I do like DRM free, but also am very happy to have all my games together in one library. :) Anyway...
  6. Wizard

I saw the GOG version is DRM free, without a steamkey... if I would want a steamkey would I be able to get it with the GOG version of the game?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.