Search results

1. Caiphas Cain

Potential for poll rigging?

Honesty, I don't think the devs will pay too much attention to polls. They seems pretty certain of what they want to produce, and how to achieve that.
  2. Caiphas Cain

Thoughts and Ideas General

Speaking of plagued with undead, plague and disease would also be an interesting mechanic.
  3. Caiphas Cain

My hope and dreams.

I enjoyed Morrowind immensely. I think it was actually the first RPG I'd ever played, so it remains ideal in my mind. Oblivion was certainly a step diagonally backwards. Somethings had improved, but many seemed worse! Skyrim is a step in the right direction for sure. It's much more like...
  4. Caiphas Cain

I like the idea of bandits setting up camp, BigT. That would add a cool level of realism. Of course, there would need to be restrictions on where the camps could be made. No self respecting lord is going to allow a bandit camp to be built on his doorstep!
  5. Caiphas Cain

I think that shouldn't happen. In Morrowind, if you clear out a cave or a ruin it remains empty forever. This made the game even more of a wasteland than it already was. If guards in a city are killed it would make sense that the city hired more.
  6. Caiphas Cain

Functional Cloaks

Yeah, weather effects are a must. IE freezing rains make you stiff and slow. Too hot can make you faint from exhaustion.
  7. Caiphas Cain

NPC regular behavior

^ Definitely. Skyrim anyone? *shink* Guard 1 "Argh! I've been shot in the arm with an arrow!" Guard 2 "I think it came from over there!" *guards search for ten seconds* Guard 1 "Never mind, it must have been my imagination." Guard 2 "OK, let's go sit down again,"
  8. Caiphas Cain

Christmas: What gifts have you bought so far?

Brother: Kingdom Death (check my sig) Sister: ? Mom: ? Dad: ? Girlfriend: ?
  9. Caiphas Cain

"Dynamic events"

I think that's kind of what they're going for.
  10. Caiphas Cain

What is the team working on right now?

Also, a screenshot of the day/week, as well as a video wrap up of the month would be awesome.
  11. Caiphas Cain

View

I don't completely agree with your reasons, but thank you for taking the time to respond thoroughly. Some games are definitely suited for first person views, and others not so much. Having not played the game of course, I'll just have to defer to your experience.
  12. Caiphas Cain

View

Do you intend to make the game Xbox controller compatible? Also, third person does have disadvantages too. I would say that first person is certainly more responsive and immersive. Also, it's less exploitable. In reality, peripheral vision isn't going to let you know that someone is coming...
  13. Caiphas Cain

Swimming ?

Yes. A backpack that shows up on your character is an absolute must. One that has a realistic capacity and weight limit. One that we can set down to hide or lower our encumbrance to fight. One that doesn't have extra capacity because it's made of leather vs canvas or what have you.
  14. Caiphas Cain

Swimming ?

Definitely. If you intend to make items have a weight characteristic, there should be a number that if you cross, it is impossible to swim. This should also effect sprinting, jumping, etc.
  15. Caiphas Cain

What is the team working on right now?

I think this is a good idea for a thread. It gives the people who don't have access to the special forum some insight into what's going on. Even if the developers post just once a week to keep us up to date, I think we would all appreciate it.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.