Search results

1. Syllabear3

Maps...

It wasn't me. For once i experienced a "rpg" in a new way, an interesting way, but they had to ruin it. I don't think it twice anymore, no more disappointments for me. I run away as soon as any game start fucking up.
  2. Syllabear3

Maps...

Thats it for me, enjoy ur maps kids.
  3. Syllabear3

Revenge attack?

Old almost as the game. I just call it lying. Npcs do many things that players are not capable of.
  4. Syllabear3

Thoughts and Ideas General

In these times where people is lazy and rush straight to the top with no effort just to say "it was a meh game with lack of endgame content" you need to make your game as interesting as possible. I am tired of pointing this but then get completly ignored and see games die. I swear sometimes i...
  5. Syllabear3

"Devolving to insult tossing" *proceed to call others trolls because they have diferent opinion* Way to throw a wall of text to the garbage. It doesn't matter what your opinion is, lack of map makes any game more interesting and immersive and immense. t. person who spent many many years playing...
  6. Syllabear3

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

You know you are doing it wrong if you dont have a pipe collection.
  7. Syllabear3

Nope, they would have a good direction sense. Do not minimize people to your mind, do not project.
  8. Syllabear3

Every rpg has same kind of map and you want this game to be one more in the pile... the only thing this game is mostly interesting is because exploration with your own senses. Just a feeling like this, but with zombies and stuff. So because a douche get lost without a handicaped map we all...
  9. Syllabear3

I am showing you that everyone can make up stories like you did. Also you need to stop projecting. Exploration just turns any game interesting, and thats something i felt in years of playing games. I want this game to be fairly interesting... a one go but epic (since there will be not...
  10. Syllabear3

You are wrong. Someone in a party orders pizza, pizza is napolitana, beautiful taste, bleeding excellence... most party memeber enjoy it because most of them never tried it before, but they like it. Then some party memeber start asking for anchovies because they are handicaped and start making...
  11. Syllabear3

That kind of reply... well you can play other games with maps and the people who dont like to play with maps keep playing this game and you play other games sounds fair. You are not even reading at this point and im not bothering anymore.
  12. Syllabear3

No, its not good to have another generic game with maps filling as you go thats absolutly bad. You are putting way much effort to make this game handicaped and it wont be interesting that way. God, it wont even have procedurally generated maps, enemies, items etc. which would make this game...
  13. Syllabear3

Shields are broken.

Enough talking about ai... that doesnt quit that shields are unbalanced. And more since the last update that removed some of the abilities that no shield users could do, like parry and attack. --- This apart... like i said before if it will be pvp then blocking should be totally handled by the...
  14. Syllabear3

Shields are broken.

Isnt ai limited to shields? Like not using their full potential? I didnt see any opening just a npc fighter taking a blow to the face, when in my pc it even blocks not only with its shield but sometimes with their weapon too.
  15. Syllabear3

Shields are broken.

But poles are way overkill for shields. And you do not need to take damage using poles, but yes i know that you can do certain moves to avoid being fully hit by sticking your character body to your oponent is one. I would use the greatsword isntead of poles now, its like an upgrade. --- Would...
  16. Syllabear3

Shields are broken.

I know it is, and it has a special ability for it. One of the first abilities you need to learn to properly duel with shield. When you feint a thrust when your enemy attacks, it looks like you are charging with the shield. Sometimes it throws the enemy to the floor, and sometimes you need to...
  17. Syllabear3

Shields are broken.

Shields have great mobility... you just need to learn how to do it and its pretty easy. It doesnt has that, but the ability to nullify attacks and counter attack at the same time which is completly fucked up. You don't need to have many hours with shield to understand what is broken. I bet that...
  18. Syllabear3

Shields are broken.

Another question... because im suspicious of something: have you use a shield yet?
  19. Syllabear3

Shields are broken.

Not sure why but ai in your pc seems really broke. In no way they would get those easy hits, unless you got those records that happens once in a while when ai acts really retarded... Still ai is not using shields correctly, you are supposed to get close enough and stop enemies blow and hit at...
  20. Syllabear3

Shields are broken.

Sure. Do it against an human and get your weapon stuck on the shield all the time while being hit in the head (with a flanged mace).

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.