Search results

1. gugand

What's taking so long?

I backed the game so there is no reason to stop checking the game developement status. It is a long time since last update and i enjoyed the game for 100 hours. Updates are welcome, whenever developer will release them.
  2. gugand

What's taking so long?

hahahah. Ok, sorry for misundersting.
  3. gugand

What's taking so long?

I think is not easy develop the game engine for more than a platform. Expecially for a such small team as BM are.
  4. gugand

What's taking so long?

In actual state just waiting is the better choice, complains are useless and poison the community. Or who is complain can ask for refund. That will end the BareMettle short story.
  5. gugand

Inventory and inventory ideas...

Powerplaying is not a bad thing as you are talking about. It is someting that anyone does with experiments. But i don't understand why i can't get some help by the game? They use balls and half balls to give us idea of equipment characteristic, why don't give us the sum of balls? Why i have to...
  6. gugand

After a while you can understand the layer system, but there are some kind of gloves (plate gloves if i remember well) that occupy also the bracers slot. There are 4 layers for the torso and it is not easily remember which layer is taken by a cloth, a tunic or gambeson etc. I am asking just for...
  7. gugand

I dislike the inventory as is. Anything you can think different can't be worse than now. I wish have some indicator for understanding how much space is occupied/avaible. A button for ordering stuff inside inventory and/or some button that popup window with a list of items of a kind (documents...
  8. gugand

LIGHTING

I think that depend mostly by personal tastes and/or hardware status. I can play comfortably in the actual status of game.
  9. gugand

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Against platemail you have to use weapons with high impact. At least a 2 handed sword, otherwise use maces or axes.
  10. gugand

Noob question

I see. It sounded weird that there was something random. I can't say i am mastering the fighting system, but it happen often i hitted where i want also if i don't understand what i was doing. I am sure 100% that if i don't move the mouse the swing is horizontal at the same height of chest, if i...
  11. gugand

Noob question

I played Exanima about 160 hours (i play it since the first release), but i have still a lot of doubts about how things works. I can't yet understand if pointing an enemy body part and push the LMB change the aiming of the attack. I am able to hit the head or legs of enemy. I am not sure if...
  12. gugand

Stats.

Maybe we need to wait that the game evolve more. For now exanima let you only fighting by melee weapons, maybe when there will be some other feature that will need such stats they will be added.
  13. gugand

LIGHTING

It is not easy saying what is good for playability or not. In my opinion the lightining system as it is implemented is not frustrating. That is enough for me. It was frustrating when the weapon sets were not implemented, not now.
  14. gugand

Exanima 0.6.5.4

Do you know that the steam version of exanima is still DRM-free? You can launch the executable directly without launching the steam client. Steam was released in 2004 and today, after 13 years, people still stay convinced that all games bought on steam use the steam DRM.
  15. gugand

LIGHTING

Don't blatter about "elitist bullshit". That is trolling. The game is dark in the very beginning. After that fighting in darkness is rare. You can swap quickly between 2 weapon sets, one of those with torch. Usually i use torch just to explore corners or small rooms. So it is not a real problem...
  16. gugand

LIGHTING

I like the darkness in Exanima. I move mostly with one handed sword and a torch, as secondary weapon sword and shield. The weapon change is quick enough for me. Darkness was a pain in the ass before the weapon swap was implemented.
  17. gugand

Funny or Ridiculous way to die...

Once i died cause of the man on the bathroom armed with a metal bar, i think you all know who am talking about. I closed the door of the room before i open the bathroom door. I lost the fight and my character fell unconscious. Anyway i were not that bad injuried. When my character woke up the...
  18. gugand

Arms Getting Stuck

It happened to me too several times, but after some seconds arms back to normal stance. I already wrote about that issue some time ago, but at time nobody else had experienced it.
  19. gugand

How can I force the game to save whenever I want?

@ElMaco: I can give you an example: prince of persia. Permadeath + static content + short game. That the same of Exanima.
  20. gugand

How can I force the game to save whenever I want?

The game is really short whenever you are confident with controls and combat system so you can start again and again. You will memorize the map and you move very quickly throught the game. If you will be able to save anywhere you will lose a part of atmosphere: the fear fot death. And there are...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.