Search results

1. Reiher Allendi

About Weapon and Armor (and more)

I don't like to use, but looks like polearms are the best weapon of choice in Exanima. Then I asked myself: if polearms are cheaper and perhaps easier to use and repair, why in medieval setting it's not too much used by historical characters? We know that polearms have weakness in too close...
  2. Reiher Allendi

Object physic interaction bug (video)

This bug happened after walking over a barricade of trash loot. Solved after removing weapon and torch from my character.
  3. Reiher Allendi

Exanima Lore Thread

Something essential for any good RPG is the lore surrounding your character progress. Since Exanima's lore is fragmented among scrolls and books that you may have missed - I'm posting here every text collected in my gameplay. I'm posting too some images (printscreens) for you guys be sure this...
  4. Reiher Allendi

Arena's Thorough Walkthrough

I'm intending to make a wider guide to arenas for release on Steam. I hope theres no problem starting the draft in official forums. So, let's start it. Well - if you are a player like me - that don't want to use physics just to make a junk castle, you may be interested to know more about...
  5. Reiher Allendi

[Suggestion] Prefix confusion

It's not hard to know that many prefixes in items mean that "one" is better than "another". But, sometimes it's not true, items have exactly attributes or - do not follow the "rules". For now, I see that: Exceptional > Heavy > Superior > Light > Crude (Sometimes items with "heavy" are not...
  6. Reiher Allendi

Ideas and opinions - new arena of beta (version 0.6.1.0). Post here, please.

I know that this version is beta - there's a lot to change. I'm creating this topic to gather ideas and opinions on the new arena of beta (version 0.6.1.0). To make it easier, each post should follow the following format: What: Pugilism. Question: Farming gear. Sugestion: The reward of...
  7. Reiher Allendi

Testing 0.6.1 beta (live stream)

Testing 0.6.1 beta (arena) for the first time. I don't know if I shouldn't create a topic just to show it. Sorry if I shouldn't. twitch.tv/allendi
  8. Reiher Allendi

Combat Gameplay (customization influence)

I intend to analyze in this post, as the gameplay of your character in combat works, testing theories and proving facts - with included footage. I'm out of time right now, so I'll just post a video I just did now. Playing for the first time, character creation seems to be something more...
  9. Reiher Allendi

Streaming right now

www.twitch.tv/allendi

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.