Search results

1. tiniuclx

Is it just me or are hand wounds significantly more common?

I wonder if anyone else noticed this... in the latest update it feels like injuring the opponent's hands happens more often, especially when they're starting an attack, or already attacking.
  2. tiniuclx

Thoughts on damage scaling/wounding/kill dynamics

Madoc has also mentioned that one of the weapon skills he plans on introducing is Draw: after a successful attack, you can press the Alt-attack button to quickly draw your weapon towards you, either hooking the opponent, if you're using a polearm or similar weapon, or cutting them even deeper...
  3. tiniuclx

Thoughts on damage scaling/wounding/kill dynamics

If I recall correctly, the devs said that they plan on introducing dismemberment, but only after a killing blow. It would make sense that the blow would have to be both powerful and accurate! Also, I really like the crippling suggestion, would really help with the immersion as long as it's not...
  4. tiniuclx

When did they add half-swording?

I just noticed that when you use the Alt-attack with the two-handed sword, you actually grip the blade during the stab, as pictured below. As some of you might know, half-swording is a real longsword technique; it has appeared in many medieval sword manuals, and is particularly useful against...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.