Search results

1. B

Congratulations BM (GOG release)

Congratulations to BM for the GOG release!!! :) Basically, the space cats information is right even the details are a little confusing. The drm free version from the BM page is as far as I know the direct download available from the BM site plus the Steam key but has nothing to do with the GOG...
  2. B

Waiting for my Steam key

*cough,cough,cough*...just in the nick of *cough*..time...the doctor said I would survive the smoke inhale even it was a bit close..*cough*.. Thanks, Brendan. I am looking so forward to checking out this game as I always waited for one like this. It reminds me of older tries like 'Die by the...
  3. B

Waiting for my Steam key

*sets the thread on fire to give Brendan some smoke signals* coughs...hope that works...coughs
  4. B

Waiting for my Steam key

Oh? Well, I bought it at the 26th December and expected some delay through the holidays. But now I start wondering how long it will take. Thank you for your very fast reply, Tim.
  5. B

Waiting for my Steam key

Hello everybody, Does anybody know how long it takes to get your steam key after purchasing the game over the Bare Mettle site? Thank you and season greetings. Bearhug67

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.