Search results

1. Silent Imperium

Alpha 0.6 Armor

How so do you mean, regarding encumbrance? You can't stack more than one type of armour/clothes type, so it just comes down to light clothing- no restrictions, and heavier armour- more restriction.
  2. Silent Imperium

Update?

Calmness. :P Nobody is losing faith or hating on them for taking some time. Though I will say, it's well past a month now, so you can't honestly be surprised people are wanting. I don't mind if they take their time- I guess I just want more insight into the development itself. It does feel...
  3. Silent Imperium

Update?

*a week later* This is really becoming a trend, isn't it?
  4. Silent Imperium

Thoughts on New Patch Combat

My first impression of the combat was- oh god, this is easy. It scared me a little. And honestly, it is a lot easier than before. I sliced my way through the arena with only a few attempts. So at first, I was a little disgruntled. I liked the challenge this game had brought before. Where was it...
  5. Silent Imperium

Can we have ignored/abandoned threads from insider forums thrown here for us plebs to finish?

I do happen to have a fair idea of what's behind game development, however that's a bit of moot point. The fact is, when it comes to visible, playable progress by the average player, it would seem somewhat slow. There's no way for a newcomer to know without digging that the developer is so...
  6. Silent Imperium

Can we have ignored/abandoned threads from insider forums thrown here for us plebs to finish?

As a long time lurker, I'd like to point out that regardless of the reasoning behind the slow progress of the game, it would be nice to see at least something from the developer to reassure people that the game is steaming along. Even if it was as simple as a short weekly address. I understand...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.