Search results

1. Baka-sama

Environment Interaction - sitting on chairs/benches, lying on beds, destructible objects

1. I love it when games have this stuff, think The Elder Scrolls. It really does add to immersion, which is really important for games like this. 2. Sleeping or some other way to pass time is in my opinion a must for Sui Generis. Like you said it could help speed your healing, but it could also...
  2. Baka-sama

Music Thread

Huh, this is weird, we're on a forum full of gamers yet no one has mentioned miracle of sound...
  3. Baka-sama

Character Creation in Sui Generis

That too :)
  4. Baka-sama

Character Creation in Sui Generis

Just a bit curious about our character's background; will it be customizable, fixed, or will it be left up to our imagination? I apologize if this has been asked but I couldn't find anything on this. I personally would prefer to be able to customize my character's background, even in a limited...
  5. Baka-sama

Exanima Has Stopped Working (FIXED)

Sorry to bother you but do you know how I could upgrade my graphics card?
  6. Baka-sama

Intel HD Graphics 3000
  7. Baka-sama

I use windows 10 (used to be windows 7) 6gb ram, processor: intel core i5-2450M 2.50GHz
  8. Baka-sama

Knighthood Orders?

Knightly orders are all well and good, but what I really want is a good secret society. You know the type, with influential merchants and lords gathered together secretly to plot the future of the land. Perhaps you could join as an agent and carry out missions to influence the fates of the...
  9. Baka-sama

Knighthood Orders?

Imagine the pain of having your entire guild (including you) slaughtered then you come back to life and deal with the aftermath. Oh the tragedy!
  10. Baka-sama

Same problem I've had for months now, when I try to play the game (steam version) it immediately says Exanima has stopped working. I've renamed my roaming exanima folder, and have reinstalled. After reinstalling my log file says "Data Package: Unable to open package C:\Projects\Sui...
  11. Baka-sama

Thoughts and Ideas General

Great ideas, love the tunnel vision, and I hadn't considered armour :oops:, though I feel that for something like going berserk the game should have a more advanced health system, like they have in the game Kenshi. I mentioned this earlier in the thread but that was a looong time ago, so I'll...
  12. Baka-sama

Thoughts and Ideas General

A bit random here, but has anyone else thought about how going berserk would be a cool mechanic in Sui Generis? Maybe you could ingest some herbs, or get a skill to go berserk. I'm thinking in this state you would be immune to stamina damage, meaning you couldn't be knocked out and only red...
  13. Baka-sama

New Beta Option Not Working

It didn't work, and I just noticed that my exanima.ini file is completely empty, and aside from my log is the only file in the folder, is that normal? EDIT-It works now, though I have no idea why. Well, back to the bloodshed :cool::p
  14. Baka-sama

New Beta Option Not Working

I own the game on Steam, and I switched to the beta branch but whenever I try to start the game it says Exanima has stopped working and crashes. I have tried reinstalling, any suggestions? EDIT-The regular game doesn't work now either :(
  15. Baka-sama

Not Lolcats

Is it a cat, or is it not a cat?
  16. Baka-sama

Exanima 0.5.3.1 patch

*Screaming externally*
  17. Baka-sama

Where do the Checkpoints Start?

I agree that other features should definitely come first, I was just thinking that it would be nice to have a new dungeon to explore each time, with new enemies and chest locations each playthrough so that I'm surprised each time, and get that nervous feeling I had in the first couple runs...
  18. Baka-sama

Exanima - 5 hours in

It hurt my feewings :)
  19. Baka-sama

Exanima - 5 hours in

How would that work? How would you be able to have multiple campaigns without a save function?
  20. Baka-sama

Exanima - 5 hours in

That's unfortunate, I'm one of those people who likes to create a ton of games at once and use a different style to play through each one. SG still sounds like it will one of the best games around, even without multiple saves.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.