Search results

1. dentistguba

Lighting Issues?

Are you using integrated graphics?
  2. dentistguba

Current patch feedback

The Ghouls might feel more fair if thew weren't so friendly towards each other, their fighting style looks like blind rage so would make sense if infighting could be triggered, maybe the Fael could scare away the small ones too. I did manage to cheese a whole pack through a waist high hole in a...
  3. dentistguba

Level 5 token issue

Just got back to this level and decided to keep the tokens needed to get past the doors in their own bag in inventory to stop them taking up space, however the tokens seem not to work unless they are in the first level of inventory and I got attacked. Guess the code for the tokens should check...
  4. dentistguba

Explore mode block/auto combat mode.

having played this game for a week or two and beating the novice arena once I feel like I'm getting the hang of the combat a bit, however, I still suffer quite a few silly deaths in the campaign. A lot of the most annoying of these have been in the transition from exploring to combat ending up...
  5. dentistguba

The grand inventory thread

I do like the idea of using the character directly as a visual inventory, maybe with double click on something like a backpack to open. I guess cycling through all items in the pack from large to small would be realistic but maybe annoying, could allow you to search through only one type (e.g...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.