Search results

1. bonich86

small request to make of the new monsters spawn atoms do not have one boring

if you're a smart guy I translate Europe her mother's leg want to evaluate your thinking if you schitaesh it as an insult that the conflict within you man
  2. bonich86

I do not troll and say there is nothing like I have not insulted you probably get bored and that's rushing you into conflict
  3. bonich86

хули тут говарить европа мать её
  4. bonich86

I'm talking about the fact that when you exit the game and again zahodish monsters were living
  5. bonich86

да вы чё олени, когда всех убьёте будете по пустым коридорам бегать будете????
  6. bonich86

скучно бегать по локациям без монстров
  7. bonich86

again, does not open the door at an early level

sorry of course but what to do
  8. bonich86

да персонаж уже очень давно
  9. bonich86

I was two hours ago was playing a new character took the key to the mailbox and opened the door and you're telling me a good look for
  10. bonich86

[цитата = "Энтони Obilor, должность: 36178, член: 4341"] Не там. Это не так близко к этой комнате. Я говорю вам, что есть ключ, который вы говорите мне, что нет ключа, когда я на 100% уверен, что есть, вы просто не нашли его. Это не скрывается это в "настольной" не коробка. Он находится в...
  11. bonich86

I went through all the stuff that is, it can not be overlooked
  12. bonich86

Key here is the game I have passed another key character here that's for sure but I do it or not or it does not work
  13. bonich86

[цитата = "Энтони Obilor, должность: 36170, член: 4341"] Ключ находится в другой комнате где-то в столе он находится в темном углу, так что возможно, вы пропустили его. Существует также с ключом от мастера квартал, говоря о том, как солдаты были беспокоящие его записка. [/ Цитата]
  14. bonich86

I would like to monsters appeared sown exit and go in the game and even kill certain)
  15. bonich86

[цитата = "Murf, должность: 36135, член: 252"]? Похоже Leve 3, и вы можете использовать неверный ключ, были вы получите ключ, который вы пытаетесь на этой двери [/ цитата] the key is to be in the last room in the chest but there it is not present then it is my reason, but it does not open the door

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.