Search results

1. Zarniwoop

So... I'm Addicted to Exanima...

Ι swear the longer I play the arena mode, the harder it gets. :p I reach the last opponents on the first few goes, and then lose. I then proceed to die repeatedly on the first and easiest opponents, even when carrying the better gear from the later enemies. :3
  2. Zarniwoop

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Sometimes I just want to cry :(
  3. Zarniwoop

Very nice guide @Suggett66 :D Managed to get to the last guy in the Novice this time! I'm getting better! Imagine if it could be played online with others! wow
  4. Zarniwoop

Thanks for the tips :D Managed to get to the barbarian woman with shield and axe now! Still fat shield guy is getting me most of the time.
  5. Zarniwoop

Shadowplay doesn't want to capture the game, any tips on a workaround for Shadowplay? I have it switched on and have the shortcuts binded. Any ideas?
  6. Zarniwoop

Very nice post! I would say I'm on the way to becoming addicted. I only have about 6 hours in the game, but am determined to beat the Arena to get my skills up to kill those beasts in the dungeon. I'm off to practice! :D
  7. Zarniwoop

Let me start standing with the torch - it's tedious

@Bergzwerg The idea of auto-looting would certainly come in handy, but the clunky feel of dragging and dropping gives it a more realistic feel. If your character was to carry so much stuff anyway, he would have to pick it up as well :P Quickslots for emergencies would also be brilliant. Nothing...
  8. Zarniwoop

Just before I got violently murdered :/

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.