Search results

1. Natharias

Irregularities

1. Polehammer. The first guy in the expert arena with it can swing it somewhat faster than the player character can. There are times he can get an overhand strike long before I can do any side swings and I can never pull them off. I can do them with most other two-handed weapons, but not the...
  2. Natharias

Wooden Crutch: most broken weapon ever?

I managed to play both Novice and Expert arena modes flawlessly while using gear. I've yet to come close to finishing it on a barebones run, and this is with two-handers and sword and board setups. I just got into the barracks/dorm area past one of the locked doors near the starting room. The...
  3. Natharias

Torch + Shield: Hold the torch up?

When out of combat mode, can the character hold the torch up high instead of down low when equipped with a shield?
  4. Natharias

What's your favorite character setup?

What's your favorite character setup (height, weapon, shield, etc.)? Do you play aggressively, defensively, or alternate between offense and defense? Why do you like your play style? In the arena I prefer short and two-handed. I've yet to play the campaign extensively, but I'll probably prefer...
  5. Natharias

Item attributes inaccurate?

I just broke into Expert Arena and noticed something. The lamellar vest and leather breastplate say they have the same coverage amount, but on my character I'm fairly certain that the lamellar covers significantly more than the leather breastplate. Lamellar covers far more on the back and below...
  6. Natharias

Feedback on early game and videos

I've only played four hours (according to steam) and about half of that was spent in the Arena, and I've seen all of the videos on BareMettle on Youtube except for the OSTs. This is my favorite ARPG, hands down. No exceptions. No after-thoughts. Favorite game. Here's what I like, roughly in the...
  7. Natharias

How much content is there?

I've tried the arena for about two hours now and always get stumped on the first armored guy (red coat, cap/helmet). Sometimes I think I'm close but I have yet to kill him. But that's when I'm using a two-handed sword, which seems to be the only weapon I can really use. One-handed weapons are a...
  8. Natharias

Camera Options

I'm literally only a few minutes new so forgive me for not doing a quick search. Will there be options to permanently orient your camera the direction your avatar is facing, both in combat and out of combat? If there won't be that option, why won't there be? Is camera control intended to be...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.