Search results

1. PapaHet

Games to Fill the Gap: What you're playing before Sui Generis

everyone has their own taste, enough for me a couple of games to fill the gaps))
  2. PapaHet

use. but now dont, account has been compromised
  3. PapaHet

[Цитата = "turtleman155, после: 22362, член: 3353"] играть CS: GO : D[/ цитата] также хорошо;)
  4. PapaHet

can someone else playing Red Orchestra 2 ? a great toy!
  5. PapaHet

Combat - Question: Weapon parts & damage.

the issue of possible: whether to implement the engine knocking weapons out of the hands?
  6. PapaHet

Thoughts and Ideas General

So that access is given only for the money? And I meant to put at least one version of the alpha version to share. And then there's the question: Do the developers of the distribution of at least one demo to share?
  7. PapaHet

then I may not be aware of, because I do not know how to get it. As I understand it, you need to pay $ 60 for admission to the test, but for me it is a lot of money. Or there is some way to try the game now?
  8. PapaHet

Oh, and there is a move-petition can be done to ensure that developers have released an alpha version of a shared, so that the people could appreciate. Maybe that's sharp and generous step, but the video and screenshots can not eat, it will draw attention to the game
  9. PapaHet

I have an idea, how to raise the rating, popularity of the game. Many people here have seen and know that other companies played keys on tests of their games on different saychtah like igromania.. So as you can do these things and developers Gui Generis, it will attract more people to the game.:)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.