Search results

1. S

Some ideas for a save for permadeath

Hehe ;) ;)
  2. S

:spoilers: crystal powers

Been everywhere I think. Seen no such thing. I have all the normal weapons in the last lever. Sword, septum, polehammer etc. The big guards are a fucking pain in the ass
  3. S

:spoilers: crystal powers

I cant figure out how to use the crystals
  4. S

Haha thanks. That is what I believe aswell. Strategically spreading your spemen ;) I orignally had the idea for Mount and Blade, which would make a little more sense since it takes place over years and year, and you rarely get captured anyways, and when you did or when defeated on the...
  5. S

Im talking about the final game, SG. What is this save system that has been decided upon?
  6. S

Permadeath. You know what that means wright?
  7. S

Instead of having death and then gameover. Becoming your son would be a great idea imo. Works like this. When you die, you become your son with some penalties and/or bonuses depending on mother/father. Wife and son or daughter for save. Whores for quicksave. Wife gives bonus to son, and since...
  8. S

Some fun and realistic game mechanics that can me made

I think that the way the health and stamina system is now is hard to work with. I think having something like what UFC Undispudted has is better. A silhouette and a bar
  9. S

1. English isnt my first language so I was hoping someone would correct me like Mike did below, thanks. That is what I meant. So you could see the room, simulation that one can feel the space around you, but not what moves in it. When you put your visor up you can see perfectly clearly. And it...
  10. S

I assume you guys have done research on medieval period armor and weaponary and such. But I think you could really take advantage of some stuff to make the choices you make alot more risk vs reward than it already is, which opens up alot of options on how to play. These may be way too clunky or...
  11. S

Support for Paypal pledge?

Written both paypal and Baremettle. I know its only been 1 hour but seeing how I've been struggling wiith this for 2 days you can maybe see my frustation. After trying a couple times I get a window where I can donate.. but in USD. And if I convert back to USD from GBP I dont have enough anymore :S
  12. S

Support for Paypal pledge?

I've been having problems aswell. First with trying to send money to my paypal account (for some reason it can't just withdraw directly from my account). Now my account says that I have 40,73 GBP. But whenever I click donate I get this message; "You must add funds to your PayPal account before...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.