Search results

1. Nynuc

How good are you?

My play style has been the same since I started the combat alpha, One handed sword, no shield. I thought it was a rather heroic thing, to fight like that, since all the flashy movie heroes always did it. I quickly learned this wasn't applicable in a real life situation, but.. I continued anyway...
  2. Nynuc

Footwork Tips and tricks

You should always watch your opponent, but I find people that focus too much on keeping the cross hair on their enemy, they forget how to move their feet in more effective ways.
  3. Nynuc

Footwork Tips and tricks

4. Nynuc

Stairs in the first level.

how in fucks name did you get up there?!
  5. Nynuc

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Spinning slash attack boys
  6. Nynuc

Revised advanced combat tutorial.

Delay's are difficult from differant angles, RTL being the easist. It's like a fake almost, but the swing comes out faster because the sword is in a wind up position. It's kinda hard to explain
  7. Nynuc

I don't use them that often because i haven't practiced with em. But against armor I find brute force is necessary against. I would probably use them more often if i used spears.
  8. Nynuc

A few months ago I made an advanced guide that was rather rushed. I think I've improved it quite some bit. Hopefully this helps people that have plateaued.
  9. Nynuc

Camera is too far back

What is this a game for ants?
  10. Nynuc

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord at Gamescom

hype
  11. Nynuc

LMB for LtR attacks, RMB for RtL attack, mouse config.

I've been playing since combat alpha, and I can say that it's not 100 percent reliable. Tiny things can affect the way the swing comes out, and it just makes things too complicated.
  12. Nynuc

Controls feeling crisp... but dem insta-overheads T.T

nah man, I have faith that they'll fix this issue. since it only started in the last few patches it may be easy to track down
  13. Nynuc

Exanima 0.6.2.0

niceee
  14. Nynuc

Sui Generis crime and punishment.

Reinstalling now
  15. Nynuc

Sui Generis crime and punishment.

Will there be prisons in SG? Can you steal things, and rob stores? How will guards react when you kill someone?
  16. Nynuc

So how does the AI pull off all those sweet moves?

Pretty sure the instant overhead is a glitch atm, it should be fixed.
  17. Nynuc

Merry xmas SG fourms

Merry xmas =)
  18. Nynuc

Merry xmas SG fourms

Merry xmas =)
  19. Nynuc

[Video] Useful attacks, Footwork, and how to fight shields

Sadly I'm using windows movie maker, which is pretty shit in terms of all that stuff.
  20. Nynuc

[Video] Useful attacks, Footwork, and how to fight shields

hey guys I removed the video cause I think i did a poor job editing it and adding music mainly. Sadley, I'm still using movie maker and if I add files that are larger than 4gb it tends to be impossible to actually watch the video before I convert the whole thing. but I do plan to make a better...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.