Search results

1. Kriget

What starting colour shirt do you wear?(POLL)

Looks gold and white to me. Has to do with the lighting I guess... :rolleyes:
  2. Kriget

Game progress lost due to game crashing

Not to pour salt or anything but getting "as far" as you seem to have made it takes about 5-10 minutes for me (and I might add I've died ALOT of times and have had to do everything from scratch countless times). Give it another try or increase your skills in the arena to be able to smack those...
  3. Kriget

Exanima Map

Very nice stuff, thank you.
  4. Kriget

Recover balance

You'll find stuff like this even in AAA-titles like GTAV so I guess it's pretty hard to fix. Or something.
  5. Kriget

So How Can I Beat This?

It was just a joke. :)
  6. Kriget

So How Can I Beat This?

Try putting something heavy on your spacebar to keep it held down at all times.
  7. Kriget

"Camera locked to character" lifehack, AKA heavy object on spacebar

I just press space every so often when I lose grip of my character. But there must be some kind of software to make the button you pressed to continue being pressed until you press it again. So you don't have to burden that poor space key with objects, I mean.
  8. Kriget

Exanima gaining traction!

I think this game is hard for people to review - as a game. To me, Exanima (and what will be Sui Generis) is more of an invention. Something we didn't know we needed - and some people still don't need it. But for me personally, the rest of the games out there seem kinda bland after having played...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.