Search results

1. Leo

What's inappropriate?

no, no you got it all wrong. I mean i read the comments before i posted my comment. I said you offend me because i actually read all of the suggestions, and you told me to read them " Read their goals about what they'd like to do with AI. " Get it? And yeah i know you were not trying to offend me.
  2. Leo

What's inappropriate?

Sorry but you offend me. I do not comment anything on other people's comments if i don't read them first.
  3. Leo

What's inappropriate?

i think you guys are going a little too far. This people are creating a great game, but not the most advance AI's ever made LOL.
  4. Leo

oh man i should do this too OMG

oh man i should do this too OMG
  5. Leo

Thoughts and Ideas General

i want random events. I love when games have random stuff happening. Like a monster going into a keep or a random character swimming in the water for no reason, or a traveler that is always traveling across the lands from the beginning of the game, or a random guy that walked into a cave filled...
  6. Leo

Status Update

please don't make the same mistake as skyrim( execive amounts of dark caves and underground darkness) focus on the outside world and don't make a super dark game like skyrim caves or dark souls. I hate darkness in game's environment, is not appealing to the eye. And no it doesn't feel scary at all.
  7. Leo

Astronaut avatars?!

Okay, here is my attempt. It's a bit sketchy but i hope it works. Good luck!
  8. Leo

Astronaut avatars?!

Ehhhh they are all white.:confused: Only one is orange. But i am guessing you mean the one in my profile picture which is the most common one. Right?
  9. Leo

Astronaut avatars?!

Okay. I have one that i made for the bear astronaut. However, is messy. I will post that one and see if i can make one that is clean and the hands removed. Do you prefer the orange suit or the white suit ? Or maybe something else? Also, i enjoy making these so keep them comming please. I am...
  10. Leo

Astronaut avatars?!

My attempt of Daniel Bryan's astronaut.
  11. Leo

Astronaut avatars?!

Just a quick try... Nothing fancy.
  12. Leo

Clarification on game title

I understand the original idea. However the idea that people have of the reason behind the name is always much better, anyways when they read the name it will be easier to associate it with the game if they believe the reason behind the game's name is its uniqueness. In other words the name...
  13. Leo

What Mod Would You Make?

How is that fun? In fact i would make a mod that is completely the opposite where just by shouting curse words anyone would be defeated and at your mercy.
  14. Leo

What Mod Would You Make?

I would make a mod that replaces all zombies with half naked girls. Like the skyrim mod
  15. Leo

What Mod Would You Make?

I would make a mod with advance army control, castle siege, and a goverment system. In a way that any character can raise an army control it by giving orders, maybe using a map to give orders, and the army be able to attack castle and take down the walls, or take over the country destroying the...
  16. Leo

Astronaut avatars?!

new group photo please
  17. Leo

Combat Alpha Release

Thank you for feeling sorry. I'm in that situation.:(
  18. Leo

Postponement

:oops: I don't have alpha access. Oh well I'm glad that you all will finally have a chance at sharing your experience. Please be detailed. Good Luck in your Sui Generis weekend marathon! :(
  19. Leo

Backer Accounts and Tier Upgrades

Well I'm glad this information has its own post, because I wanted to know what if someone wants two accesses to the game and has only one account and one email? That person would have to make a second account and a different email? Mainly because if a friend wants to play along with me i can...
  20. Leo

Astronaut avatars?!

Here is yours sir. I hope is good enough, if you want anything added to it please tell me. I would go crazy like in the one i did for my profile but i'm not sure if other people like that. Tell me what you think.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.