Search results

1. A

Details of Physics Engine

i did assume that the weapon was made of steel therefore with a continous mass distribution (a wooden hilt is possible but would not have a big effect on most weapons, but youre right this needs to be considered too). a real physics engine would NOT need more information besides this and the...
  2. A

Details of Physics Engine

since this is an rpg and you dont get to play with the engine while playing normally, its rather unimportant. im pretty sure they will not have a correct physics engine, but do tweak theirs in a way that feels most realistic/natural (i just jope they do have experience in realistic combat and...
  3. A

questions regarding combat

i know really need to know which information that were given here are officially approved (with link pls) and which are speculation/wrong. i can only urge to say explicit if something is true or just speculation, its bad behaviour otherwise. all fighting videos/texts ive seen/read do even give...
  4. A

thanks for your answers, its now more clear to me. exspecially the way you add force is really cool. im also glad that you can strike from different directions. still im unsure about my first issue, the possibilities while knocked down, but i think ill need to wait until the devs adress this.
  5. A

im sure you misunderstood me, but its not important now. ill try to be more precise: how do i execute a left/right strike or a stab/strike from top with my mouse? i also noticed they will have directional damage, which i generally like. but do tell me how they intend to implement this into a...
  6. A

the threads you linked showed me that my issue was also brought up by other guys before. yet i only see speculations there, which are less helpful. i assume that does mean there is no official statement? would be nice if they could answer this. so blocking will be automatically, that does...
  7. A

hello, i want to ask two questions regarding combat and hope you can give me objective answers. ive seen combat videos and especially one thing makes me curious: if players were pushed one the ground by any force, they slowly stood up but it seems they have no possibility to do anything when...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.