Search results

1. F

Basic combat tutorial

^ As they say, a picture means a thousand words... or in this case a video :p Being able to visualise inputs and actions would certainly help a lot more than a simple text explanation. If I had of viewed this video upon downloading the exanima beta for the first time... damn it would have...
  2. F

Exanima 0.4.1.1: Combat Movement Changes

My thoughts and opinions: 1. Coming from someone who isn't the greatest at combat in this game... I do feel like it helps given that there is greater momentum behind blows now. Combat is certainly faster paced and yes that may not be to the approval of those who are very good at the combat in...
  3. F

Armour/weapon penetration

Didn't realise before, but during the alpha gameplay video at 5:40-6:00 you can see the dev mousing over the weapons displaying their "item stats" I guess you could say. Looks like it gives an indication to the weapons weight, impact, balance and its form of attack? (bardiche and two handed...
  4. F

That was some great info guys, thanks.:) Sounds like this game is shaping up to be really good. Accurate weapon/armour penetrations will go a long way to giving it that sense of realism and challenge that'll keep people coming back for more. I can only image just how powerful one will feel in...
  5. F

Hello, As my first forum post I'd just like to say that I came across the video of the alpha version of the game today and was extremely impressed with the idea/gameplay mechanics behind this game. :) From reading what I can, I understand that this game will be making using of rather accurate...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.