Search results

1. Sandalwood

Postponement

Even the installer is nice ^^
  2. Sandalwood

Postponement

I .... I .... I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES!!!!! I'M NOT KIDDING I SERIOUSLY HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES!!!! oh joy
  3. Sandalwood

Postponement

So i guess it's a blessing in disguise for me, that where i live they changed the southpark release from march 6th to march 2014 ^^
  4. Sandalwood

Postponement

FINALLY A RICKROLL! i was beginning to loose my faith in the internet ^^ btw the first letter after bit.ly/ is a big "i" not a small "L"
  5. Sandalwood

Postponement

i guess i'm a little sad, that we don't get the alpha as a christmas present but i trust that you do what is best and fully understand that you want to take a little timout around that time of the year :D wow! not every dev would take feedback so serious. you make me even prouder to have backed...
  6. Sandalwood

New Public Video

i was thinking the same (on both matters ^^)
  7. Sandalwood

Hello a few questions about Sui Generis

the thing with 64 bit programs - and that is a sad truth, i didn't understand at first - is that they actually run slower than comparabable 32 bit programs. why do they do that? they should be aware of so much more awesome instructions, and have so much more memory available ... well .. there's...
  8. Sandalwood

Hello a few questions about Sui Generis

32 vs 64 bit would actually be a discussion of it's own. since baremettle didn't mention anything in that direction (at least i do not know of anything, but i'm a lazy lurker) i guess sui generis will be 32 bit
  9. Sandalwood

I hope you all share the new public video to your friends ^^

^^ it wasn't that much of an effort i just googled news for sui generis, copied most of the links and only "filtered" the strategyinformer article because they wrote "blue mettle" instead of "baremettle". but i appreciate the like :)
  10. Sandalwood

New Public Video

i just watched the video again (for the 10th time or so ^^) and i have to say the music is absolutely stellar! i esepecially enjoyed the second track (starting at ~2:20) the flute/trumpet-ish parts - what kind of instrument is that? well, doesn't matter i love it it has a very nostalgic feel...
  11. Sandalwood

I hope you all share the new public video to your friends ^^

It might sound stupid but it took me almost two days to realise that, despite sending the video to a few hardcore gaming friends, i didn't actually share it on facebook, twitter, google+, etc since i'm usually not that into the whole social networking stuff. So i wanted remind those of you, who...
  12. Sandalwood

New Public Video

AMAZING! I'm more excited than ever for the game. What i especially liked was when she tripped over the chair - awesome!
  13. Sandalwood

Bare Mettle: what's useful to discuss?

I can totally understand this, and I'm actually really thankful to you for having this attitude. there is some other game designer - who has lost all of my remaining respect recently - who seems to think that the opposite is the way to go (*cough* molyneux *cough*) weeeeeh!!! i'm so looking...
  14. Sandalwood

Facts for the Devs

i think i am one myself somehow ... although i'm definitely not as annoying as the ones he depicted
  15. Sandalwood

Facts for the Devs

WOW! this is actually really useful information!! (still kinda like the turtle fact the most though ... :rolleyes: ) I laughed really hard when he did his "kata plonker" impression :D
  16. Sandalwood

Will this game be coming to Steam? Would go FAR!

ahahaha, when i first read about the shadowrun returns drm thing i was so p*ss*d at microsoft für being such *ssh*l*s (okay, nothing new there) , but then i was like "yay! steam key!"
  17. Sandalwood

Facts for the Devs

actually i can vouch for the cow fact myself. on an exgirlfriends familys farm the pastures fence had a gap in it on one side, 3 steps having been the only "obstacle". even when agitated the cows never tried to escape through there. they could give breath attacks of turtle-ish enemies a...
  18. Sandalwood

Facts for the Devs

THX! smothering a turtle would have been a really frustrating endeavour without this piece of information ... but well ... okay i guess this means you can kill them with a suppository ^^ i shall begin to stockpile them in case of a turtle uprising
  19. Sandalwood

Will this game be coming to Steam? Would go FAR!

I haven't found info about the modern warfare 2 launch via google, but yeah i think i remeber that there was somethiong ... it wouldn't surprise me at all, since this games hat millions of 0day players :D but how long where the drm servers overloaded? an hour maybe? can't imagine that it was...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.