Search results

1. NewsMuffin

Patch 6.3 Level Thread - SPOILERS

So has anyone found a use for the amber crystals? I tried one in the mask and the mace, and neither seem to do anything, though I may not have left it in the mask long enough to notice an effect.
  2. NewsMuffin

The Last Kingdom and general points about historical accuracy

Sheathing your sword on your back was (or at least could have been) done by soldiers on the march. It's a lot easier to carry your large sword on your back than it is on your waist or hip. However, it was also a lot easier than either to toss it on the back of the cart your buddy drove and be...
  3. NewsMuffin

So someone spoiled Halo 5 for me/ I Hate Spoilers

I think, due to the nature of Sui Generis (and to a lesser extent Exanima), spoilers are much less of an issue in the first place. Sui Generis will have a living world, where each playthrough is different for each player (if Madoc is to be believed). While there may be things to spoil, such as...
  4. NewsMuffin

Rare weapons

Also madoc showed off a little of the dev ui, model names, and thrusts with a pole axe.
  5. NewsMuffin

How is dialogue with NPCs going to work?

Oh, I agree 100% I was merely using the 3 as an example, and besides, both of those games are over a decade old, nearly two. If Bare Mettle, given their current track record for crazy quality and polish, couldn't come up with something better, I'd be more than surprised to say the least.
  6. NewsMuffin

How is dialogue with NPCs going to work?

I do hope the actual dialogue input system is similar to Morrowind or Daggerfall, where you choose what you want AND how you convey it (ex. Want Apple - Force/Neutral/Plead).
  7. NewsMuffin

Linus Fredrick's Lair? (lore spoilers)

Madoc said in a stream that your character in Exanima dies by going through the blue portal, but also how they're working on other content after the portal as well. This makes me think that the player character in Exanima is the same as the one in Sui Generis, or someone else with the same...
  8. NewsMuffin

Somehow I got into the labyrinth and to leave now I can not somebody faced such

Ha, I just used the planks to hold the 4 levers down then pulled the levers in the hallways to keep them that way.
  9. NewsMuffin

What kind of character will you play gameplay wise and roleplay as?

I'll probably play a wide variety of characters. Heavily Armored Shield Maiden, heir to a small snowy fief. Unarmored Berserker, fierce and brave with a big two handed sword. Grizzled Old Mercenary, a man with no past and seemingly no future. Young Cowardly Mage, traumatized by the death of his...
  10. NewsMuffin

Exanima 0.4.4 Beta

It's a shame that waist coats don't stack with pauldrons anymore, or breastplates, but it is nice that you can put tunics on under them. However, I did find the red waist coat from the novice arena in one of the chests in the third area, and that does stack with armor how it used to.
  11. NewsMuffin

Exanima 0.4.1.1: Combat Movement Changes

After playing with the new system a bit, I gotta say it makes combat look a whole lot better. I didn't like how you crabbed around either, to be honest. It feels and looks a lot more like a real life fight now (though with how the game is I don't think that's really possible anyway, so good job...
  12. NewsMuffin

Postponement

madoc is gone all is lost EDIT: Disregard our previous message.
  13. NewsMuffin

Postponement

Don't do me like that man.
  14. NewsMuffin

Postponement

They're going to put a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement, I think) on the Alpha, so not likely. Basically, we're not allowed to put videos, pictures, anything where the public at large can see it, but showing it to your friends is perfectly fine.
  15. NewsMuffin

Postponement

Just got home early from work. This is the hypest shit ever.
  16. NewsMuffin

Paper doll view question.

Oh, that's something I hadn't thought of before! It'd be really cool if it just ripped your model from the game world to show as your 'paper doll' as well (ie, it would show in your paper doll if your in-game character were standing differently because of terrain, or wounds), instead of just...
  17. NewsMuffin

Question about current state of game

Not necessarily instant access, no. See, there was an Alpha release planned for today (the first playable release, actually), but it was delayed because of API issues. However, it should be coming out this weekend, or some time next week at the latest (or at least we hope).
  18. NewsMuffin

Question About The Bonuses From My Contribution

Ah, thank you.
  19. NewsMuffin

Question About The Bonuses From My Contribution

I don't know if this is the right place for this or not, but I have looked around, and I haven't seen anything. I backed Sui Generis and Bare Metal with the $91 contribution. It states that I get alpha/beta and Dev video access, as well as a second copy of the game upon release. My question...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.