Search results

1. crashingtingler

Coffee Diary 7/12/20

woooooohoooo! test builds yeeeeeeeeeeee
  2. crashingtingler

Ask Lars about archery.

jeez i can hardly believe your still lurking these forums with your bullshit, no offense man but maybe you should get a life
  3. crashingtingler

Update imminent!

Neat!
  4. crashingtingler

Over a year and no update.

the update is currently in beta testing. give it a few weeks and itll probably be in your hands.
  5. crashingtingler

What's taking so long?

while were on the "toxin" topic, can we make a new public forum and literally just name it "TOXINS"? it could be a good experiment. sometimes people just want a place to vent, even while they realize that they are being unreasonable.
  6. crashingtingler

What's taking so long?

dont let the steam kids rush you guys along. the dont understand what early access means, i think. great work, thanks for the headsup!
  7. crashingtingler

[Spoiler] How to reach level 6

youre not missing anything, thats the end of the content that we have for now. however, according to madoc, the 5th floor is actually the 6th. weve just skipped lvl 5. it should be coming next update.
  8. crashingtingler

Farmed..

ive had this happen a few times. i dont think its intentional, but i think the enemies probably have fixed points that they return to when you get KO'd. you probably just got KO'd directly on one of those spots. (all speculation here, though.)
  9. crashingtingler

Is it just me or are hand wounds significantly more common?

I havent noticed anything like this.
  10. crashingtingler

Weapon's "weight" stat.

Heres the full conversation, hope this clears things up.
  11. crashingtingler

Gear quality dilemma.

I dont know if this is planned or not, but a nice way of countering the system already in place could be equipment wear. exceptional armour would only be good for so long, before it turned into superior, then regular, battered, yadayada whatever the qualities are. I want to say that i heard...
  12. crashingtingler

A short thank you: for the devs

And thanks for the Devs as well as (some of) the community for being so patient. its been a long road, and there is a long way to go yet!
  13. crashingtingler

Bevor as a part of armor

The sallet would need a new model, but i really do like bevors. it would be nice.
  14. crashingtingler

Big game hunting /thread/

I didnt slay it here, but one of my companions was like this for a good minute or so before i started recording
  15. crashingtingler

Attack On Titan Exanima

well..... best of luck to you. madoc only took about 5 or more years to get us this far, im sure you can make a mod like this no sweat.
  16. crashingtingler

Weapon's "weight" stat.

my favorite example of this are these maces, they are obviously very different in weight just by looking at them, but the weight stat is nearly the same. but then there are some confusing ones, like the quarterstaves, which have a balance much like a sword. i feel like this is for balancing...
  17. crashingtingler

We were all learners once... aka. Post Your n00b Mistakes

longsword, greatsword, bastard sword, arming sword.... whatever you guys want to argue about, go for it. these are mostly all modern names. in historical treatises, every sword was usually referred to as "sword" and little else. swords. thats what theyre called. no need to nitpick, it often...
  18. crashingtingler

Exanima 0.6.5.2

I believe you need to meet the proctor, or maybe kill him too
  19. crashingtingler

Weapon's "weight" stat.

taking a look at it, i think youre right too. there are weapons with exactly the same weight distribution but are obviously very different in size and actual weight. i never thought about it, but i think youre def right.
  20. crashingtingler

Exanima 0.6.5.3

I started hearing this same sound this morning and this fixed it. thanks for the help. i probably didnt need that extra 300+ fps anyhow :p

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.